Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- EasyJet Staff Travel
- Easyjet staff travel
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Resend an email with all the requested documents?
- Double room in flat share with BA crew in Redhill
- Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 months.
- Re applying to emirates
- BA new entrance crew accommodation Heathrow offee
- Qantas Roster Codes
- Emirates application form - education etc?

LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 29th November, 2013 at 13:16
A54Y
United Kingdom
#1  LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses  Posted 29/11/2013 at 13:16
As requested, please post your experiences and questions for Gatwick on this thread.

The interviews/assessment, BA Gatwick and training buddies threads will be un-sticky'd shortly and will still be available for reference, you will need to scroll down to the date the last post was made.

If you have a timeline, it may help to record it in this thread.

Remember, Nil illegitimi carborundum!
         Jump to Top
Loren Gallacher
Groupie
#2  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 29/11/2013 at 18:21
In reply to post #1...
Hi there I have posted this in several threads in here and searched for a long period of time to find things in relation to this.

I have an AD for Gatwick in January and although it's a while away I want to try and prepare as much as I can.

I was wondering if people who have previously attended an AD foe Gatwick could enlighten me as to what happens in the day....
What does the group exercise/role consist of?
Are alot of questions asked about the company....I know they will obviously ask some but I was wondering how much!?

I'm just really nervous and knowing what happens in advance would really help. Thank you in advance to any replies, it's greatly appreciated!
         Jump to Top
anie_lp
#3  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 29/11/2013 at 23:46
In reply to post #2...
Loren they explain everything in this article http://www.cabincrew.com/career-advice/what-happens-at-a-british-airways-assessment-day/1142 . My advice - just be yourself. you'll be fine!
         Jump to Top
Loren Gallacher
Groupie
#4  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 30/11/2013 at 12:33
In reply to post #3...
Thank you so much, you've been so helpful!
Hopefully it will go well!
         Jump to Top
anie_lp
#5  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/12/2013 at 18:48
In reply to post #1...
has anyone heard anything from BA recently?
         Jump to Top
PhoebeAlden
United Kingdom
#7  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/12/2013 at 22:30
In reply to post #5...
Hey, is anyone on the 12th of feb 2014 training course?
         Jump to Top
luc3h
United Kingdom
#8  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/12/2013 at 23:41
So we have to undergo a medical. Is this just the questionnaire we filled in or do we get examined by a doctor?
         Jump to Top
Loren Gallacher
Groupie
#9  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 04/12/2013 at 14:14
In reply to post #8...
This sounds like a totally ridiculous question to be asking, but the interview's are held at Waterside, and this is at Heathrow right?

My AD is for Gatwick but just wanted to double check that there is only one Waterside and that is at Heathrow?!
Thanks.
         Jump to Top
Flyinggym
#10  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 04/12/2013 at 14:56
In reply to post #9...
Edited 28/01/2014 @ 20:13 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
Loren Gallacher
Groupie
#11  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 04/12/2013 at 15:10
In reply to post #10...
Oh that's great, thanks so much. It sounded very stupid I know but I just wanted to double check!

Also, I was just wondering what sort of scenarios/situations were used in people's role play's? It would be good to have some sort of idea before attending the AD.
Also was the role play just one to one or do other people watch and take note?!

Thank you in advance!
         Jump to Top
Next >