profile image
Etoile1
Golden call - flydubai
profile image
Etoile1
Hello ,
I got a call from flydubai yesterday. They told me i was successful and i will receive an email confirmation with all details. They also said that i can resign now as my notice period is 30days . I should join by mid november.
Do you know how long it takes to get the email and what it the next stage?
profile image
KukSie89
Hello there, just be patient and look out for the email it will come anytime from now. Mine came at 12midnight! The next stage will be for you to conduct some medicals and vaccinations that have to be completed before your d.o.j
Good luck
profile image
Etoile1
Thank you so much for answering to my question.
profile image
dipitlow
cc Etoile1 where u from ??
profile image
melkersh
Hey could you please tell me when it was your assessment day and where and for how long you been waiting for the golden call
Many thanks
profile image
iamaqibshaikh
Hi dear congratulations for you ... and can you tell me like in how many exact days did you receive call for selection and from which email they sent you offer letter is it from (recruitment@flydubai.com ) or (crewselection@flydubai.com )

because on 10th november 2021 i had my assesment day and final face to face interview and i got selected for final face to face interview and they said i will recive call or email in 2 week it's been 12 days now no call nothing ,can anyone tell me their experience how many does exactly takes to get a call or email
profile image
iamaqibshaikh
Hi i am in dubai , guys i need answer from anyone who has gone through flydubai cabin crew recruitment , i had my final face to face interview with flydubai in flydubai campus i reached to final stage face to face interview and after the interview they said i will get an email or call in 2 week but it;s been 12 days now no call not even any email , and my one of friend on same day interview he is got a call after 2 days of interview ,, is it because he has no notice period mentioned on his cv but i mentioned 1 month notice period .. please anyone tell me guys
profile image
A54Y
Please note you are replying to a post that is over 5 years old
profile image
iamaqibshaikh
Hi dear congratulations for you ... and can you tell me like in how many exact days did you receive call for selection and from which email they sent you offer letter is it from (recruitment@flydubai.com ) or (crewselection@flydubai.com )

because on 10th november 2021 i had my assesment day and final face to face interview and i got selected for final face to face interview and they said i will recive call or email in 2 week it's been 12 days now no call nothing ,can anyone tell me their experience how many does exactly takes to get a call or email
profile image
ilovetokyo
I joined in 2015, but based on my experience I received my successful email after 3 weeks. This is normal, All the best to you

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates application form - ed...
17  33.49k 4 months ago
17 33.49k 4 months ago by Julia-21
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.13k 1 week ago
7 1.13k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.31k 1 year ago
8 8.31k 1 year ago by su xeko

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.67k 1 year ago
162 634.67k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.65k 1 year ago
93 408.65k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.82k 1 year ago
31 372.82k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services