alba ruiz
Eurowings PMI
profile image
albatross
You can google wikipedia palma de mallorca airport , airlines and destinations
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi Andy,

Many thanks for the info, much appreciated :)

Regards,
Bianca
profile image
Patricia Kiraly
Hello remini!! We are all eager to hear the interview details please!!! :)) thank u!
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi Remini,

Hope this message finds you well! :) How was the interview? I hope you did well and that you enjoyed yourself too.....

I have my interview soon on the 3/11, have you any advice for us please?

Thanks
Bianca
profile image
Remini
Hello everybody, sorry about the wait. Had some health issues and return to work was hectic.

The recruitment team in PMI was very pleasant and forthcoming. The interview consisted in 4 parts:

1. English test. Quite easy. Multiple choice questions.
Elimination
2. Remaining candidates were divided into 2 groups. We were in a room where each of us drew 2 cards with questions and we had 2 minutes to answer, e.g.: What do you know about Eurowings? What would your friends say is your strongest point? Why should we hire you instead of the other candidates?
Elimination
3. Group Activities. Again, divided into smaller groups. Three of us in a room, we were given cards, told the situation and had to ropleplay. For my group, our aircraft was delayed and we only had 5 minutes for briefing. What would we prioritise from the topics that were on our cards? How would we achieve good atmosphere on board or how to talk to a passanger who's afraid of flying? etc
Elimination
4. One on One Interview. You can imagine the types of questions: Why Eurowings? Why should we choose you? What do you expect from this job? etc etc.

Here's some advice for those of you who are to attend an interview:

* BE ON TIME! And don't forget to be dressed in a business-like attire. Don't wear sporty/casual clothes, the more professional you look, the better.
* Be careful how you talk. Try not to make jokes about women/boyfriends etc. Keep it on point.
* Try to talk with the other candidates and be helpful. You'll be expected to work in a team and the recruiters notice how you treat the others around you.

I got the position and I'll start training in January

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY
profile image
albatross
Thanks so much for sharing your experience .

Congratulations on your success and best wishes in training.

So, everything was in English. Did they ask you about your German skills? OR did you have to speak in German?

Thanks a lot again
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hello Remini,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unwell, is everything okay??

Congratulations on passing through, well done!! and thank you ever so much for all the information you have shared with us, much appreciated!

When in January is it that you are starting? If im successful too it means I will be starting in January as I think that is the last training course.

Did they explain about the monthly schedules, like for eg how many days on and off are rostered on a monthly basis?

I am really happy for you, well done once again, you sound well pleased!! :)

Takecare
Bianca
profile image
Patricia Kiraly
hello Bianca,
Hope you are well!
Just a question: why do you think January is the last training ..?
thanks a lot! and good luck!
profile image
Patricia Kiraly
Thank you "remini"!

first of all: congrats! that is great!

I would have just a couple of questions apart from the question posted by Bianca(schedule), if it is not too much to ask:
-is the contract only fixed term for 2 years?
-how about the net salary/month?
Thank you so much, and good luck with the training!!:-)
profile image
Bianca Fortunato
Hi :)

Many thanks!

When I found out about Eurowings, I called them myself to ask about different course dates and that was how I found out that January was their last training course.

Maybe things have changed since a couple of months ago who knows, but if I find out on the AD I will inform you,no worries.

Hope you are well and take care :)
Bianca

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  63 2 months ago
1 63 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.43k 7 months ago
57 183.43k 7 months ago by annaliona
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  335 1 year ago
3 335 1 year ago by Josie
Equipment Operator I want to find a job as Equipment Operator in airc...
2  34 -
2 34 -
Why is your airline good? What does your management do that makes your airli...
1  19 -
1 19 -
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.6k 4 months ago
71 986.6k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari