profile image
Christinaox
Wizzair interview
profile image
Christinaox
Hi all!

I applied for wizz Luton base back on September and had an invite to automated interview in the end of November, I then had a real video interview with the recruiters who were lovely but said it will be around the end of Jan before finding out if successful or not ??

So my question is has anyone eles had the same experience or heard anything etc?! Feel like I’ve spent all month stalking my emails hoping for a reply but understand it could take longer then expected due to the current situation!

Thanks all ??
profile image
palontras
Hey there! Hope you're doing well

I too had an automated interview with them but I wasn't offered an actual video interview. However, I received an email a few months ago saying I was indeed selected for the International Cabin Crew Pool.

Has anyone else been offered a place in their career pool?
profile image
MariaMpan
I’ve been to the same situation with you, I’m successfully added to the Pool but I still have no reply at all, I’ve asked them if I have to select and apply for a specific base but still no answer. Do you have any feedback yet?
profile image
Donald Driskell

Did you know that playing online games can help you communicate and collaborate with others? Individuals interact better with others at their workplaces or in their regular lives offline when given a reason to cooperate in order to succeed at games. This is extremely advantageous for nerds since it enables them to interact with others in a way that is more directly within their control. They may be able to become more at ease in social situations as a result. Speaking of games, download and play this game called Tears of Themis. And also read this article about Darius in Wild Rift.

(edited)
profile image
james lady

In October 2020, Exodragon Games - a video game studio specializing in creating browser and mobile IO games, researched and released LOL Beans with the .io domain. This game is the io game that took the past few years by storm and is still trending today. A fun and exciting free online game on lol beans for you. A place full of adorable little peas where rivalry never ends. There are several challenges and obstacles on the rails, including leaping over gaps, watching for the fatal hammer to strike, dodging enormous balls, and crossing narrow bridges. You can put your talents to the test with a variety of tasks that are available. You are a small bean when you enter this planet, and you must constantly be prepared to compete. You must sprint, go over obstacles, and jump to get to the finish of the path as quickly as possible.  

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Interview cracking tips
2  3.86k 1 year ago
2 3.86k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.68k 4 years ago
1 3.68k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.48k 3 months ago
18 4.48k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 9 months ago
5 1.99k 9 months ago by Kiko
Study Impact COVID-19 pandemic...
3  4.92k 1 year ago
3 4.92k 1 year ago by Heather Rivera

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.18k 11 months ago
113 543.18k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.5k 1 month ago
126 958.5k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly