profile image
flyingguy1
Wizz - LGW
profile image
sarahmcmx
I got my successful email too a couple weeks ago. Does anyone know if training is paid for (accommodation) and what our base salary is? Can’t find it anywhere.
profile image
T.S
I got told I was successful but no idea when the training will be. I did email last week but I haven't had a response yet.
profile image
claudia_casini
I applied 15th Jan more or less and not answers yet
I have seen on their FAQ, it’s written that if you don’t hear from them back by emails you are unsuccessful.

My friend applied in December and by now she is already in the pool waiting for a training.

I start to doubt..
profile image
etuite1992
I just got an email saying I'd been successful but was now in the holding pool for a course which could take some months. Good luck everyone
profile image
flyingguy1
Me too! Congratulations to you. Hopefully not too long to wait :)
Does anyone have any idea where the training will be and when we’ll find out our bases?
profile image
etuite1992
Congratulations Ethan :) Fingers crossed.

There's no intl travel till at least May so I can't see courses before April.

I said CWL in interview so hopefully there.
profile image
AirFlo
Me too! I applied for Gatwick base only. How about you? I still haven’t found anyone who has heard anything specifically for Gatwick base.
profile image
riley2002
Anyone else heard anything about interviews since the first wave of people got emails in January? It’s gone silent so I’m not sure that’s good news.
profile image
flyingguy1
I am not sure if they’ll need so many crew for Gatwick as they don’t have that many new routes from LGW. I think they’re expanding more at Luton, as well as the new CWL & DSA bases. Don’t quote me on that though :)
profile image
markiecobley
Hi gang! Completely off topic, however I noticed on the Wizz careers website, they're still advertising for Cardiff, Doncaster, Luton & Gatwick. I was going to apply for the Cardiff base, and it allows to me to apply but on the application it won't let me select Cardiff as my primary base but only Luton... Any tips? Or have they just stopped taking applicants for the base and not taken the ad down?

TIA!

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.79k 1 year ago
1 3.79k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  71 -
0 71 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.88k 2 months ago
126 958.88k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -