profile image
flyingguy1
Wizz - LGW
profile image
flyingguy1
Good luck! Are you ex crew? x
profile image
flyingguy1
I’m wondering if they’re only interviewing those with an attestation as on the description it said a crew attestation would be advantageous :/
profile image
riley2002
I think it's likely that those who uploaded their medical certificates and attestations are probably being prioritised. I was only able to upload my attestation and not my medical because I'm waiting for my previous airline to send it to me. I still haven't heard anything either, but applications are still open. My advice is don't fret. They're going to have thousands of applications for each base. Just be patient and look out for any emails.
profile image
kay0900x
Tbh I’m unsure rn whether or not I should actually do my interview I have a pretty stable job at the moment in a supermarket so I was wondering does anyone reckon when the other airlines will begin their recruitment? (Tui, ba etc)
It’s hard because I can’t imagine myself doing any other job but I have to keep reminding myself I’m only 20 and have the rest of my life
profile image
riley2002
I read somewhere TUI posted for seasonal Manchester and Gatiwkc crew this year but took it down the same day. They said it was posted in error but insider friends say the airline is expecting a busy summer period. They didn't furlough a lot of their crew and just invoked the clause within their 7/5 contract that meant they were laid off for the winter. I know a few guys that have gone and got new jobs and don't want to go back so they might open soon. British Airways won't hire for a while as they've reduced lots of routes plus they have a large holding pool of people offered contracts before the pandemic started and crew that were made redundant were also placed in a holding pool meaning they have the first refusal when they hired again. Same with Virgin, they won't hire for a while as they have lots of crew made redundant but placed in holding pools to be re-hired should they hire again. Aer Lingus were rumoured to be hiring for a new Manchester long haul base this summer. News on that has died recently and rumours are it'll be delayed till late summer or even next year. Your best bet for an airline job right now is someone like Wizz, Jet2 or EasyJet. The industry will be on a slow-growth back.
profile image
Allan Day
I have an attestation but still not been contacted yet so I wouldn’t worry too much x
profile image
sarahmcmx
I completed my interview on Monday- advised I would be told if I was successful by beginning of Feb which is next week.
I don’t have any previous flying experience. I applied back in December though so perhaps I was near top of the pile.
Good luck guys x
profile image
flyingguy1
Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know when you hear!! What base did you apply for? X
profile image
sarahmcmx
Thank you!
Luton but they asked again at my interview and I said Gatwick would be ok too. X
profile image
etuite1992
Afternoon all,

Has anyone who's applied for Cardiff heard anything? I applied about 2-3 weeks ago but heard nothing and see other bases are interviewing :)

Thanks all

Stay safe

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Cabin crew How to apply
0  65 -
0 65 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.69k 4 years ago
1 3.69k 4 years ago by kayliahngl

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.24k 1 year ago
113 543.24k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.65k 1 month ago
126 958.65k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.34k 7 months ago
57 183.34k 7 months ago by annaliona
Middle eastern airlines Any query related to middle eastern airlines would...
2  391 -
2 391 -
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall