profile image
flyingguy1
Wizz - LGW
profile image
AirFlo
Congrats on securing an interview! I hope it goes well when you do it. I wouldn't worry so much about it saying 'international' because it could just be a mistake on their side because all the other applications made outside of the UK go into an international pool so they maybe forgot to edit it out.

Would you be able to let me know whether the status of your application has changed from 'default' on the myHR wizz website? :)
profile image
jknox
Only main crew unfortunately, but Wizz are very good for their fast promotions. I believe those who applied before new year have completed their interviews this month, so I think the recruitment team will get round to the new round of interviews shortly.

If im not mistaken, it's a pre-recorded video interview, followed by a face-to-face video interview, then when restrictions are lifted it's an in-person group assessment before being offered a training date.
profile image
T.S
Hi Everyone,

I am very much looking forward to my interview with WizzAir, I am an EX flyer and have been sent through a teams interview meeting.

Not sure about what to expect. Any help would be appreciated.
profile image
Christinaox
Hi crew guy!

I had a interview for Luton base back in December and they said they would be in touch at the end of jan!

I’m ex crew for TCX, I wasn’t senior but they did ask would It bother me if I had to go in as junior due to having even though I’m already experienced, not sure if that would be the same if applying for a senior position but just a thought ??
profile image
AirFlo
Congrats! What base did you apply for?
profile image
kay0900x
Originally posted by @AirFlo
Congrats on securing an interview! I hope it goes well when you do it. I wouldn't worry so much about it saying 'international' because it could just be a mistake on their side because all the other applications made outside of the UK go into an international pool so they maybe forgot to edit it out.

Would you be able to let me know whether the status of your application has changed from 'default' on the myHR wizz website? :)

Hey, yeah today I received a further email inviting me to a face to face interview via teams so not sure what happened with the video interview honestly. My application has 'pre-screening'.
profile image
kay0900x
Hi, when is your interview? I have mine on Friday I’m so unsure what to expect
profile image
Allan Day
When did you guys apply? I applied on the 16th for doncaster base and still haven’t heard anything.
profile image
T.S
My interview is for tomorrow, Doncaster base.
profile image
riley2002
Same. I applied on the 16th and still haven’t heard. They’ll have thousands of applications though so I’m not rushing for a response yet.

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Cabin crew How to apply
0  62 -
0 62 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.69k 4 years ago
1 3.69k 4 years ago by kayliahngl

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.32k 7 months ago
57 183.32k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.22k 1 year ago
113 543.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.62k 1 month ago
126 958.62k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  334 1 year ago
3 334 1 year ago by Josie
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson