profile image
flyingsince93
Waiting after Application
profile image
flyingsince93
Hello,

I applied for both Cabin Crew and Senior Cabin Crew based at Manchester.
I applied on the 12th March and still not heard back.

Is anyone in the same position?

Thanks
profile image
riley2002
A lot of people are waiting - myself included. Rumours are more than 3500 people applied for the role. Nobox has contacted a few people back for assessments and documents. Not sure if it's for crew or senior roles. My guess is if you haven't heard back now you're probably not successful. I wouldn't beat yourself up if you don't hear anything from them. With the industry in near collapse since last year, they will have crew apply with relevant 321/330 experience, visas etc... so they can afford to be extra picky in who they want.
profile image
flyingsince93
Thanks for your reply :)

Yeah they must be making their way through applications- that’s a lot of people.

I have 6 years cabin crew experience and have my Attestation and in date medical and US visa but still heard nothing.
profile image
paddyflies321
Morning!

I applied for Senior, and I’m waiting for my interview. Closing date is today, so still time!
profile image
riley2002
I'm similar. More than 10 years of experience in senior and junior roles. Visas and medicals. Like Paddy said, they close today so fingers crossed they get back to us.
profile image
flyingsince93
Thank you both :)

Fingers crossed we hear soon. Good luck
profile image
Born2fly21
Good luck to those of you who are still waiting, I’m sure you will hear something soon..

With the amount of applications for limited numbers to employ makes it a minefield..
profile image
flyboi1989
I applied on 12th March and I’ve done the tests, video interview and submitted my documents just waiting on the face to face video call interview.

I did read through somewhere that NoBox / crewlink don’t send unsuccessful email they just leave you hanging.

Don’t know how true that is.

I’ve friends who have done the video interview but haven’t been asked for documents so they must be to some extent filtering people out.

Other discussions going on within Aer Lingus

Cabin Crew Malaga?
1  3.29k 2 years ago
1 3.29k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Aer lingus Manchester recruitm... Hi all! Does anyone know if aer lingus will be rec...
0  1.09k -
0 1.09k -
Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2...
395  130.78k 1 year ago
395 130.78k 1 year ago by Aaron
Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23...
6  6.69k 2 years ago
6 6.69k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Former Aer Lingus employees
2  4.53k 2 years ago
2 4.53k 2 years ago by Citylad23

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.58k 1 year ago
31 372.58k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.75k 2 years ago
27 193.75k 2 years ago by juankax
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.69k 11 months ago
64 248.69k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.98k 8 months ago
266 594.98k 8 months ago by KL17