profile image
qtipsrsweet
Uniform
profile image
user16937
BA don't charge any longer
profile image
Teslakitten
You won't pay for uniform but you'll need to purchase shoes, tights and luggage. There are some good deals to be found :)
profile image
ErikaLouise
Ladies, what lip colour do you where? Red? I know it says to match uniform, so does that mean I can't wear like a pale pink?
Also good shoes? Can I just get any heels or do they need to be certain ones? On board shoes can they have buckles or bows on the front?
profile image
Jordankyle
Hey everyone!
Hope you're all well!

Probably is a stupid question, but do BA allow guys to have the "Top knot" style for hair?

Thanks everyone!

J
profile image
user16937
No basically...
profile image
misteregala
Hi,

Just had my uniform fitting, I stuck with a size 30-waist for trousers, do you think they would let me change the size to a 32-waist on the day as long as I don't open the packaging and what-not ?
profile image
meganlehayes
Hi everyone!

I'm now waiting to get my final training date (after some time!).

I'm now getting all my additional uniform and luggage.

I may sound a bit dumb but I haven't really been given much detail on the shoes, bags, luggage.

This may be a bit long, sorry!

"Shoes"

So I know we have to get boarding and ground shoes? Basically one of which are heels and one are flats.

Does anyone know if these are the acceptable ones from Clarks- https://www.clarks.co.uk/c/Kendra-Sienna/p/26118842

Does anyone have any advice on the flat shoes? Best for the look and comfort? Are they allowed to be brogues or have anything on the front?

"Luggage"

I know we need both a cabin case and a medium/large case. I want to get mine from Tripp as it seems the most recommended, especially the hard cased ones. Do they have to be completely plain or can we get these ones- https://www.tripp.co.uk/tripp-black-ii-holiday-5-medium-4-wheel-suitcase/p2764

If any experienced Cabin Crew are reading- do you recommend a medium or large case for long haul?

"Bags"

I'm assuming you're allowed a bag along with your cabin case. What kind do we need? Again is it plain black? What's the best size/brand.. any info would be great!

Sorry for a million questions, I haven't really been advised much on the above!

Thanks!

Megan x
profile image
James000
can you please  tell me what the Clarks women's shoes are called that are with in ba standards  or send me a link please, a friend of mine who is also joining mixed fleet asked me to ask this question
profile image
Marky Mcdoe

I think they should change the uniform to something more comfortable because we have to spend hours in the same clothes.

(edited)

Other discussions going on within British Airways

British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.73k 11 months ago
64 248.73k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.05k 9 months ago
266 595.05k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.27k 1 year ago
162 634.27k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.76k 3 years ago
27 193.76k 3 years ago by juankax