profile image
cabincrew.com
Travel Insurance for Airline Staff
profile image
cabincrew.com
Aviation Job Search understands that airline staff take out an annual travel insurance product to provide cover for free time activities whilst off duty, and to cover their own personal travel. We are working with a travel insurance company to assist in developing a specific travel insurance product for airline staff. Using this forum, can we ask you to let us know what you would want and/or expect from a travel insurance product?
profile image
fifasw2
you would want and/or expect from a travel insurance product?Runescape 2007 gold
2007 runescape gold
profile image
NewCCDreamer
Hello CC around the world , I want to thank all the former CC for sharing their experiences with interviews around the globe and help new comers like me to achieve their dreams to become CC .

i had my AD with Etihad Airways last week in Abu Dhabi , i passed the interview and they sent me successful email that i will become EY CC .

Does any one know about their process? how long will it take to join them because i did not receive the call yet . I just received an email .

Also i need to know about the work environment because it is my first time to fly ! i am 26 years old coming from banking background and sales .

appreciate your kind help .
profile image
lara21
Hi

They dont call you everything is sent by email. The process was very quick for me around one month and then I was training in Abu Dhabi. Depending on your passport/visa application it could take a little bit longer. I've been working for the airline for 3yrs. Expect hard work and alot of hardcore studying during training. You will be homesick but this will ease with time.
profile image
waynewhite
Originally posted by @cabincrew.com
Aviation Job Search understands that airline staff take out an annual travel insurance product to provide cover for free time activities whilst off duty, and to cover their own personal travel. We are working with a travel insurance company to assist in developing a specific travel insurance product for airline staff. Using this forum, can we ask you to let us know what you would want and/or expect from a travel insurance product?

What things will cover in this insurance?
profile image
eyrartick
Originally posted by @cabincrew.com

Maybe as simple as health and safety insurance will do.
profile image
monteclara
ideas for non-cabin crew staff are welcome?
profile image
juankax
monteclara: everything that has to do with aviation is accepted.

Other discussions going on within Cabin Crew Travel Insurance

How important is it to have tr... This forum delves into the critical significance o...
0  32 -
0 32 -
Loss of licence insurance for...
4  9.39k 1 year ago
4 9.39k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.42k 4 months ago
71 986.42k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.74k 2 months ago
126 958.74k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.26k 1 year ago
113 543.26k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Equipment Operator I want to find a job as Equipment Operator in airc...
2  33 -
2 33 -
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.36k 7 months ago
57 183.36k 7 months ago by annaliona