- Ryanair 4th of March traning
- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment
- Cc Bristol 2021

Tattoos & Ryanair training course

Author
  Topic Started By:  natnewbie    On:  Sat 28th November, 2020 at 19:07
natnewbie
#2  Tattoos & Ryanair training course  Posted 28/11/2020 at 19:07
Hi! I have an interview soon for cabin crew at Ryanair, I have tattoos on both of my arms(which are not visible) BUT I'im getting rid of a tiny one in the beginning of my hand as well, which might be visible if I don't cover it with makeup. I don't have a problem of covering it with makeup because I'm getting it removed but it takes a few months for the end result. I just want to know if any of you guys had a problem with tattoos before. I know in 2020 they give you a long sleeve uniform because one of my friends went to the training course and there were people covering tattoos with makeup, and you good to go but I'm still scared cause I don't want to be kicked out of the training because of covering a tiny tattoo with makeup
         Jump to Top
lola.moonstar
Italy
#3  Re: Tattoos & Ryanair training course  Posted 30/11/2020 at 17:33
In reply to post #2...
Hey! During the interview you'll be asked if you have any tattoos and how big they are. I don't think it would be a problem if you're going to remove it. In my case, I have two very small tattoos on my ankles and the interviewer said that i could cover them with makeup or with a plaster, so I'd say that if they're "concealed" you'e good to go :)
         Jump to Top