profile image
mirala
Some questions
profile image
mirala
Hello !!

Im going to attend an open day in France soon and I had some questions about the interview and all.

I'm 20yo, soon 21 (11 oct) but could it be a problem? Or can I still attend the open day without being automatically rejected.

Also is it okay I show myself with only my identity card? Cause I will receive my new passport in a few days (I made a new one cause it almost expired).

Also, don't know if someone already asked (surely did ) but how do you recommend to dress for the interview? Is it Okay if I wear a non-showing simple nude blazer suit? And is the red lipstick recommended?

How would you class the tests level we will have to pass? Is it like super easy or a bit hard though.

Last one, do someone know how many days the interview session can last? Is it 1day straight or on numerous random days after?

These questions been eating me all day long lol, thanks for answering guys, xoxo
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Which airline as it can differ?
They will not be able to employ you until you are 21, but usually it's not an issue for OD as the recruitment process takes a while to complete. You can take your ID card explain about your passport, again this should be no issue. You should dress in very formal business wear, navy, black or grey suit is best, preferably with a skirt instead of trousers. Make up should be close to what the airline cabin crew currently wear - red lipstick is fine, but if you are not comfortable with it go for a reddy brown tone. Tests can be tricky, it can vary depending on your English level (if for Middle Eastern airline) or things like group tests, where the group dynamic can be challenging at times. Of course the reach test, is non negotiable - as it shows if you can reach the emergency equipment on the aircraft. The number of days of the OD/AD varies depending on airline...
There is a lot more detailed information in the careers advice section on this site, with articles I have written on what to wear, the tests and how to shine, what recruiters look for etc

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.78k 1 year ago
1 3.78k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  70 -
0 70 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.25k 1 year ago
113 543.25k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.7k 2 months ago
126 958.7k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.35k 7 months ago
57 183.35k 7 months ago by annaliona
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 6 months ago
4 3.78k 6 months ago by Taira