- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment

Ryanair Uk recruitment

Author
  Topic Started By:  Essexfly    On:  Wed 5th May, 2021 at 09:31
Essexfly
United Kingdom
#2  Ryanair Uk recruitment  Posted 05/05/2021 at 09:31
Hi everyone!
After 10 years of being cabin crew I was made redundant last year and am looking forward to getting back to flying asap.
I have an interview with Ryanair this week which I am in two minds about but definately going to see what it's all about.
I was under the impression I had applied for just london bases but I know back in the day ryanair used to allocate bases, so can anyone give me any more info on this and the training course?
Any heads up on what to expect from the zoom interview also appreciated!
Thanks all
         Jump to Top
kay0900x
#3  Re: Ryanair Uk recruitment  Posted 05/05/2021 at 17:37
Hey! Ryanair are still basing you anywhere but instead of anywhere in Europe they’ll base you anywhere in the UK. They only advertise certain locations to get people interested:( but there is more on the subject on the Crewlink website.
Hope this helps
         Jump to Top
cgam181
Groupie
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Ryanair Uk recruitment  Posted 06/05/2021 at 23:13
Hiya I’m ex cabin crew and have now applied to Ryanair. I was asked to submit a picture of my passport, a full length picture of myself and a CV, I done all that but am worried that it did not submit them all. I tried phoning crewlink however I just get a message saying the voicemail box is full

Do you think I should just wait for my status to be updated on their site, or should i just keep ringing them?

Chris x
         Jump to Top
Martins2021
#5  Re: Ryanair UK  Posted 07/05/2021 at 22:56
Hii, I’ve recently submitted my English assessment for the Ryanair cabin crew position and now when I go on the Crewlink candidate centre, the status says please select a recruitment day and when I click on it, it says “ Thank you for your application. We will be in contact with you once a date has been confirmed for your chosen location.” Just wondering if this is normal and it says the same for everyone else.

Thanks
         Jump to Top
Essexfly
United Kingdom
#6  Re: Ryanair Uk recruitment  Posted 07/05/2021 at 22:56
In reply to post #3...
Thankyou.
Yes seems very cheeky of them. I am not surprised i suppose. But super annoying that i applied for 'london bases' when it was a waste of time haha. Oh well!
         Jump to Top
Essexfly
United Kingdom
#7  Re: Ryanair Uk recruitment  Posted 07/05/2021 at 22:56
In reply to post #4...
Hmm i'm not sure. From what ive heard crewlink dont seem to be the most responsive. I would personally wait and see. It took WEEKS before I heard from them re the next stage of the recruitment.
         Jump to Top