Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Ryanair training course Dublin

The Ryanair forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  claudial    On:  Thu 21st October, 2021 at 18:53
claudial
#2  Ryanair training course Dublin  Posted 21/10/2021 at 18:53
Hello!

I´ll be attending Ryanair's training course starting on November 2nd in Dublin. Are there any other candidates here? Is anyone looking and would probably be interested in sharing an apartment?
         Jump to Top
Miguell_
#3  Re: Ryanair training course Dublin  Posted 21/10/2021 at 22:32
Hi!

I was also selected but I feel that the time is to short for me to get all the paperworks ready, so I will try to see if Ryanair can get me another date to go on a Training course.

By the way, are you sure if there is no place to stay ( in Dublin) and we have to find a apartment by ourselves?

Thanks!
         Jump to Top
marinacomett
#4  Re: Ryanair training course Dublin  Posted 25/10/2021 at 12:08
Hi!!

My name is Marina, unlike you, I'll be starting the cc training course on the 23nov.
Looking for accommodation in Dublin as well, I would be open to sharing space or renting a flat together.

I'll leave you my Instagram here if you want to keep in contact: @marinacomett.

Hope I see you soon,

Marina xx
         Jump to Top
martimqmelo
Portugal
#6  Re: Ryanair training course Dublin  Posted 26/10/2021 at 08:38
In reply to post #2...
Hey, I m starting 9 of november and I m looking for a house too in Dublin! My instagram is @martimqmelo if you want to talk about this!
         Jump to Top
Berrouynesafaa
#7  Re: Ryanair training course Dublin  Posted 26/10/2021 at 23:02
In reply to post #2...
Hello,
My training course also starts on november 2nd in dublin. Contact me by instagram (berrouynesafaa) or by gmail (safaaberrouynebasou@gmail.com). I am looking for where to stay
         Jump to Top