- Qatar Airways Cabin Crew 2021
- Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2021

Ryanair training course 17th June

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Elleh    On:  Thu 10th June, 2021 at 18:44
Elleh
#2  Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 10/06/2021 at 18:44
Hi everyone I got an offer of place on the training course in Manchester but I only found out on Tuesday and it’s not possible for me to give enough notice at my current job. I was told in the interview it would be two weeks before I heard anything about a training course but I heard within 3 days. Does anyone know if I can be put on the next training course? Like had anyone had experience with doing that? I emailed them but they just said there was no dates and they would email me when there is. I just find this hard to believe because the courses have been starting every week.
         Jump to Top
Ellie333
#3  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 11/06/2021 at 20:00
In reply to post #2...
Hey!
i'm having the same issue i thought id have some time to get things sorted out but I physically don't know how i'll be able to make it also there isn't enough time to get the medical exam sorted either.
do you have instagram maybe we can talk there i've not been able to find anyone else on that training date either.
         Jump to Top
Chel1234
#4  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 11/06/2021 at 20:00
Hi all, has anyone accepted the training course on 17 June - London Stansted?
Is there a group set up already? Please share the link.
         Jump to Top
014213gg
#5  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 12/06/2021 at 15:43
In reply to post #3...
Ive also been offered the same date! 014213gg is my instagram.
         Jump to Top
Rachell
#6  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 13/06/2021 at 19:39
In reply to post #2...
Hey
I just got offered training for the 17th as well, i don’t know if I’ll be able to accept it as it’s such short notice. I’ve tried emailing to be put on a later training course but haven’t heard anything back yet.
         Jump to Top
Chan__ox
United Kingdom
#7  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 14/06/2021 at 17:35
Hi guys have you heard anything back as I'm also in the boat! Birmingham would be better for me, I've emailed but not really getting anywhere..
         Jump to Top
k4t
#8  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 14/06/2021 at 21:38
In reply to post #2...
omg i've got the same! they offered me the place on saturday and i've had no info about it.. i wouldnt be able to work my notice period either. anyone want to make a chat about this? i'm kinda glad theres other people in the same boat though
         Jump to Top
AnaMaria99
#9  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 14/06/2021 at 21:38
In reply to post #2...
I just got an offer today. You can add my Instagram: ana_srr . Maybe we can make a group chat later on.
         Jump to Top
k4t
#10  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 15/06/2021 at 12:14
In reply to post #2...
they emailed me earlier and told me i was going to stansted and not manchester ?? they gave me 48 hours notice to get all these checks and medical exams which is impossible when i have a job now too. this has gotten me so stressed
         Jump to Top
Mary24296
#11  Re: Ryanair training course 17th June  Posted 15/06/2021 at 22:43
Hey is anybody going to the training in Manchester on the 17th ,I see a lot of people going to stansted but not Manchester would be nice to know somebody and chat before the course starts .my Instagram is Mary.ks_ ??
         Jump to Top
Next >