profile image
AngelMizgin
Ryanair Interview 2021 March
profile image
AngelMizgin
Hi guys,

Thought I’ll start up a new post to ask if anyone had an interview recently with Crewlink for Ryanair summer jobs and how long it for you to get results.

I had an interview on the 18th March and still haven’t heard anything was told however I’ll be hearing in a week so I’m concerned if I haven’t passed and I just haven’t had anything back.

Anyone going through similar things please let me know.
profile image
raffaella scappi
I had mine on February 24th for U.K. bases . No reply yet .
profile image
Fra20
Hey Angel!
First of all I hope you’ve had a positive feedback from Ryanair .
I have an online interview with Crewlink tomorrow morning and I’m actually really nervous as I don’t know what to expect from it. I’m currently preparing the typical interview questions they sent me but besides that I’m completely blind. Can you share how was yours?
Thanks in advance
Francesca
profile image
gubby96
any news? Did you receive your result?
profile image
wilzy85
Hi all,

Just wanted to check with everyone else.... did you have to give a FULL history dating right back to Secondary School? I had my interview yesterday and the interviewer said “Oh, there’s huge gaps in your employment and education history” and when I asked him to clarify he basically told me that every single day for the past 20 years has to be recorded and submitted!?!!
profile image
Fra20
Hey! So, basically when you first send your online application they should respond you sending you their resume template that you should complete, along the pages you will find some instructions on how to fill each space. I remember you had to explain everything you’ve been doing before you applied (including holidays, summer jobs, vacations or even if you were looking for a job). They need to know what were you spending your time on.
profile image
ANNYMS
Hey, have you heard back from them? had my oneline interview on 17 March and I still haven't heard from them..I was told to wait for 2 weeks, but has been over 6 weeks now

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.78k 1 year ago
1 3.78k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  70 -
0 70 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.84k 2 months ago
126 958.84k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.38k 7 months ago
57 183.38k 7 months ago by annaliona
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 7 months ago
4 3.78k 7 months ago by Taira
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.27k 1 year ago
113 543.27k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan