- Wizz Air - Norway
- Olympus Airways

Reference stage

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Hopscotch21    On:  Sat 7th July, 2018 at 17:29
user102114
#40  Re: Reference stage  Posted 20/08/2018 at 20:55
Hi, I didn’t get my security link at first. I emailed Qantas and was told that the security link system had been down. The link was re sent to me. Maybe worth sending an email?
         Jump to Top
headintheclouds123
#41  Re: Reference stage  Posted 30/08/2018 at 15:57
Hey guys,

Has anyone received an email from Qantas other than the security clearance link? When ground school will start. When we go for medical etc? I have a friend who works for Qantas UK & he said he heard ground school starts in October.

With the police clearance I got a DBS and did that through uk.gov is this correct check or is there another one. I’m not a UK citizen so I’m unsure of this process.

Please help if you can. I’m starting to worry.
         Jump to Top
Pier88
#42  Re: Reference stage  Posted 31/08/2018 at 23:33
In reply to post #41...
Hey I don't think the DBS is enough... on the website is written they need a Uk police check.

I just receive an email about my application.. I have progressed to the Medical stage.

Anybody else is doing it or have already done so?
         Jump to Top
jamesmansell
United Kingdom
#43  Re: Reference stage  Posted 21/09/2018 at 12:21
Hello everyone,

Has anyone been contacted with a start date of 8th of October 2018? I thought they would give us at least 1 months notice?
         Jump to Top
Eggsandwiches
#44  Re: Reference stage  Posted 26/09/2018 at 22:53
Hi James, do you think that start date was a typo error?! That is practically zero notice period? I have cleared security but not heard anything since? It is all quite frustrating as im sure the majority of us are all in current employment and are expected to give at least a months notice- as standard practice. Has anyone else been given start dates and have you had medicals?
         Jump to Top
Fkyingflag
United Kingdom
#45  Re: Reference stage  Posted 29/09/2018 at 00:35
In reply to post #44...
i have had the same two weeks notice. but i had cleared everything. medical and background check.
         Jump to Top
< Prev