profile image
Hopscotch21
Reference stage
profile image
Susie76
Just had an email from Qantas saying they’re about to begin my security clearance. So things are moving forward again.
profile image
Fly37
Hi!
I've had the security link through which I'm trying to complete now - however it's saying I need to upload a police check from my country of residence (UK). Anyone else stuck with this? I don't remember them saying we needed to apply for one beforehand?
Help!
profile image
Fly37
Hi!

I've received the security link - trying to complete it now but it's saying I need to upload a police background check which I don't currently have - anyone else got to this point? I don't remember them saying we should apply for one before?
Help!
profile image
Joshua Clayton
Hey Guys,

Well I was ready and waiting for security link then was told I needed extra ref!!! Thankfully managed to get it. Anyone else got the security link?
profile image
FAbulous
I am still waiting for my link!!!
profile image
jamesmansell
Hello, has anyone submitted their police check and 10 year residential history on the Qantas portal? I don't this like 2-3 weeks ago and nothing has changed on the site? Has anyone else had this problem?
profile image
FAbulous
I think they are waiting for everyone to complete there's before moving on. I am still waiting to get my police checks back to submit mine!
profile image
SpaceX
Hello,
When did you receive a link to the Qantas portal? I received my CTA card and then a few days later received another email saying I am being progressed to the security clearance stage but I never received any link. Did you get it in a separate email? I'm a bit confused. Anyone else still waiting for their link?
Thank you :-)
profile image
user16937
Hi, I didn’t get my security link at first. I emailed Qantas and was told that the security link system had been down. The link was re sent to me. Maybe worth sending an email?
profile image
headintheclouds123
Hey guys,

Has anyone received an email from Qantas other than the security clearance link? When ground school will start. When we go for medical etc? I have a friend who works for Qantas UK & he said he heard ground school starts in October.

With the police clearance I got a DBS and did that through uk.gov is this correct check or is there another one. I’m not a UK citizen so I’m unsure of this process.

Please help if you can. I’m starting to worry.

Other discussions going on within Qantas UK Forum

How Get Travel Details Qantas...
1  6.12k 4 years ago
1 6.12k 4 years ago by corecovery
Qantas assessment day February
4  6.41k 4 years ago
4 6.41k 4 years ago by PAULINA CZUBIN
Qantas training accommodation...
2  6.79k 1 year ago
2 6.79k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Qantas Training - March 2020
1  5.8k 4 years ago
1 5.8k 4 years ago by jenny873lakdj
Start date 11/04/22 Hey 👋 anyone else due to start this day for busin...
9  2.16k 1 year ago
9 2.16k 1 year ago by Nabena

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.42k 1 year ago
93 408.42k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.75k 11 months ago
64 248.75k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.77k 3 years ago
27 193.77k 3 years ago by juankax
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.29k 1 year ago
162 634.29k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle