profile image
Hopscotch21
Reference stage
profile image
Hopscotch21
Hi all, i had the email this morning saying I've been progressed to the reference stage. Does anyone know the other stages before employment. I know they did say in the assessment day but I've completly forgotton x
profile image
FAbulous
Did you get that today? A Saturday?

I think the next stage is an offer - training date, and then security/passes and medical. But I can't remember either.
profile image
FAbulous
Anyone heard anything since references have gone in?
profile image
lrobertson37
Hi,

I’m glad I’m on the only one checking the forums for news, submitted my references on Thursday and both of them completed it same day so back to waiting.
profile image
Julesxxx
Is anyone else having trouble with the reference stage? mine were sent within 4 days however I did update one of them so 3 were sent. I know 2 of them were totally contactable, but I have just had an email to say one of them is unobtainable and submit a new referee and no idea which one! have emailed qantas
profile image
jamesmansell
Hello everyone,

I have submitted 2 referencing for XRef and they have replied '

Please note that employment verification letters are not accepted as part of the reference check process.

We ask that you update your references as soon as possible, ensuring you have listed 2 referees who can complete the online XREF form.

If you have any questions or if your individual circumstances have changed, please reach out to your Talent Acquisition Advisor directly'

Does anyone know if there is a contact number for me to discuss this further with Qantas HR?

My current airline does not complete online forms and will only provide verification letters, has anyone else had this problem.

Thanks in advance
profile image
jamesmansell
Anyone got a contact number for Qantas? Has anyone been told their reference can not be accepted?
profile image
lrobertson37
I got the same email, I’ve replied but presumably the email came from Aus as it arrived in my inbox at about 3:30am this morning so hopefully we’ll hear back tomorrow
profile image
Hopscotch21
I'm having trouble too! My manager has accessed the xref link but hasn't completed anything so is now 'unobtainable'. My only other option is to ask one of my on shift managers which will be a lot easier but im not sure if that's allowed. Regardless i have no other choice, so fingers crossed. I hope you get everything sorted, I'm glad im not the only one though because I'm panicking. I have trouble with referencing everytime x

qantas@myworkday.com - i think this is the email to contact them however i know of no number
profile image
FAbulous
I think they must be waiting for all references to be submitted from all candidates as mine were completed last Thursday and I'm still waiting to get to the next stage.

Your on shift manager will have to do! I am sure it's fine. It's a manager.

Other discussions going on within Qantas UK Forum

How Get Travel Details Qantas...
1  6.06k 4 years ago
1 6.06k 4 years ago by corecovery
Qantas assessment day February
4  6.41k 4 years ago
4 6.41k 4 years ago by PAULINA CZUBIN
Qantas training accommodation...
2  6.79k 1 year ago
2 6.79k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Qantas Training - March 2020
1  5.8k 4 years ago
1 5.8k 4 years ago by jenny873lakdj
Start date 11/04/22 Hey 👋 anyone else due to start this day for busin...
9  2.16k 1 year ago
9 2.16k 1 year ago by Nabena

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.51k 10 months ago
64 248.51k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.25k 1 year ago
93 408.25k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.11k 1 year ago
162 634.11k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle