profile image
bcf&gloves
Questions
profile image
katieanntracey
I’m only 16 but for as long I can remember I’ve wanted to be cabin crew, particularly for Vigin Atlantic. I now only have a 2 year wayait and I can finally become what I’ve always dreamed of being! I have researched massively in the cabin crew lifestyle, rules etc and think I have extensive background knowledge for my age. I currently work at Manchester Airport and study level 3 travel and tourism in college. I genuinely have such a massive passion for the industry and hope to go really far in the business as it’s certainley my vocation. Any advice for me would be much appreciated!

One main concern I have however is Virgin’s restrictions with weight. I’m not overweight on the bmi however I’m only 5’1.8 and my weight is 59kg. It is a real worry of mine that I may be both too short and too large height wise to work for the company. Any tips would be greatly appreciated thank you!!!
profile image
LGRMC
Hi guys! Anyone interested in swap concessions with Easyjet or any other deal? I need to flight to South Africa quite often and would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks! X
profile image
Lexi123
Hi there!
I've been writing a blog of my trips away as cabin crew, so be a great way to get a little insight into regular trips and what we get up to! Here's the link:
https://travelsinred.blogspot.com
My instagram is linked on there too so you can follow me & see regularly what its like being crew! :)

Enjoy! x
profile image
megancraigx
Does anyone know when they will open the recruitment again?
profile image
Arose0608
I missed the recruitment window in August
Does anyone have any ideas as to when they will open up recruitment again??? Possibly end of the year or start of 2020? Or is it only once each summer

Tia x
profile image
D.Paige36
Hi,

Are Virgin due to open recruitment any time soon?

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.04k -
0 1.04k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.95k 6 years ago
3 1.95k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.84k 6 years ago
1 1.84k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Am going to be virgin cabin cr...
3  1.87k 6 years ago
3 1.87k 6 years ago by xtmpx

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.81k 8 months ago
266 594.81k 8 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe