- Buzz Training - 1st April
- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment

Questions about Crewlink online recruitment

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Alarce    On:  Sun 10th January, 2021 at 22:07
Alarce
#2  Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 10/01/2021 at 22:07
Hello everyone! I was wondering how much time does usually Crewlink take to send you an email after you upload the required documents (CV, full length photo, passport..). I sent mine 23rd December and my status says "Completed", so I'm wondering if I should just forget about getting a response or they keep contacting people even when the status of the application says "completed".

I'm wondering aswell if they keep checking and responding to old vacancies? This application I'm talking about I started it on November and since then the reference ID of the vacancy has changed a couple of times (First it was Cabin Crew, then Cabin Crew in Europe, and now Cabin Crew in Europe but it closes in 2021). So, has anyone recently gotten an email from a vacancy they started on November or even before?

Thank you!
         Jump to Top
user106781
#3  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 11/01/2021 at 19:51
In reply to post #2...
Hi Alarce

I got a reply from them 8 days after I sent my cv, full picture and passport but I applied for the UK position so I’m not sure if it makes any difference... and my application was from late December 2020 but they have huge amount off people applying at this time due to be one of the only few airlines recruiting. I wouldn’t lost hope just yet.
         Jump to Top
ant93
Poland
#4  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 12/01/2021 at 20:57
In reply to post #2...
Hi! You need to be extremaly patient. I started my application at the beggining of November. I passed my English test, then sent all documents (CV, photo, passport) on November 22. I got an answer about online interview... yesterday! Trust me, I was getting crazy checking my mail box every day. Maybe it's because of tones of applications, maybe because of current situation in Europe... Hard to say. Anyway I keep my fingers crossed for you!
         Jump to Top
Alarce
#5  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 13/01/2021 at 09:27
In reply to post #4...
Well, seems like a was worrying for nothing! As I said in the first post I sent my documents on 23rd December and I got my email inviting me for the online interview just today! So if anyone is wondering how much time do they take, for me it was three weeks.

Thanks to everyone who replied with their experience <3
         Jump to Top
Cabin007
#6  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 15/01/2021 at 18:50
In reply to post #5...
Hi!

Probably an easy question but during my English assessment I just completed the "letter" or paragraph when my time ran down. It automatically opened a window impeding me from writing anything else and displayed the message "times up!"

Does it save all I wrote or should I've clicked any "finish", "next step" or a similar button?

Easy test, would feel stupid if it didn't save what I wrote...

Many thanks!
         Jump to Top
Beatribeiro
Portugal
#7  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 20/01/2021 at 09:54
In reply to post #6...
Hey!
I did the same thing. I clicked on finish exactly at the 20 minutes, but I think it didn't worked because then the page reloaded and appeared the same thing, saying that the test was over because it had reached the 20 minutes, but even so my answer was sent, I already received a feedback saying i passed.
Wish you luck!
         Jump to Top
imremyd
Belgium
#8  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 25/01/2021 at 12:16
Hi guys :)

I just received the email for the video interview, I'm super excited !

I applied the first week of January, the English exam received on January 11, and the zoom video interview received today.

I will get back to you on how the interview went and the questions they asked me.

wish you all the best
         Jump to Top
Beatribeiro
Portugal
#9  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 26/01/2021 at 10:34
In reply to post #8...
Hi, when is your interview? I also received an e-mail for the interview today, mine is on 4th February, I'm really excited!!!
         Jump to Top
ccarlos
Spain
#10  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 26/01/2021 at 20:59
In reply to post #9...
Hey! I've also received the email for the interview that will take place on 4th February, did someone received the pdf document with the questions that they may ask?
         Jump to Top
imremyd
Belgium
#11  Re: Questions about Crewlink online recruitment  Posted 27/01/2021 at 08:50
Well.. I just got my video interview !
They just asked me really basic questions about my CV, why do I want to be a cabin crew ? / why Ryanair ? / what are the requirements to be a cabin crew ?

Also there is a quick test.
They’ve read to me a short paragraph about safety and Security on board, and asked me questions about it.
they will ask you to show your passport, your size, if you are able to swim, if you can afford for the accommodation.

It will takes up to 3 weeks to get an answer!!

Wish you guys to success your video interview !

Don’t hesitate if you guys have any questions :)
         Jump to Top
Next >