profile image
udtahyderabadi
Qatar Airways update May 2021
profile image
udtahyderabadi
Qatar Airways started calling back redundant crew. Many of the crew who were sent back during various time frames are being asked to come back as rejoining crew.

I applied as a fresher last year (March 2020), got through all the rounds (never received mail for medicals) and was put on hold (status: offer to be made). After a year of waiting, my whole shortlisted batch received a mail that our applications got rejected due to this unforseen circumstance (status: rejected). I guess I should go through the entire interview process again once they start hiring, which I'm ready to do but
Hopefully they start hiring with Freshers soon as well!
profile image
Loveflying42
Unfortunately yes, you need to apply again when a position will be available and go through the all recruitment process...

Where did you get the info that redundant crew have been called for rejoining ? Are you sur about that ?
profile image
udtahyderabadi
Yes it's true. I have friends who were sent back home and now they're going back as rejoining crew.
profile image
Zien
You should thank god you didn't finish all rounds and signed your contract because Qatar Airways even sent rejection email to candidats who signed their contracts. Redundancy is still going in in QR last major redundancy was in 19 April so i guess it'll be a while for them to start rehiring, they are calling back cabin crew based on spécific details for exemple if they need crew who speak french they will start calling laid off cc from france
profile image
shwuyin
Hi there, I went thru all the interview process and waiting for the medical check-up on Jan 2020 received an email on Mar 2020 told that my application was on hold but till now haven't received any email regarding of my application was rejected. Other than they send an email to inform us our application was rejected or we can check somewhere?
profile image
udtahyderabadi
You can login and check the status of your application from their website, careers section ( where you previously uploaded your photos, CV and more). If the status will either show you on hold, offer to be made or rejected.
You can also try mailing them to follow up.
profile image
shwuyin
I used to login to upload my photo on the On-Boarding Zone but the link was in server error since last year and i went to register on Qatar website Application Login under My Application shows There are currently no job applications. How come
profile image
heytherepeeps21
this is the same with me. all others are experiencing the same as well.. my interview was dec'2019
profile image
shwuyin
do you get to check your application status in Qatar website Applicant Login?
profile image
heytherepeeps21
nope.. i can't even logged in to my account
don't know why and how

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.49k 1 year ago
93 408.49k 1 year ago by David_Hume
bmi & bmibaby All posts relating to bmi!
6  47.04k 5 years ago
6 47.04k 5 years ago by dgill
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.79k 11 months ago
64 248.79k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.19k 9 months ago
266 595.19k 9 months ago by KL17