- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???
- Flydubai status

Qatar Airways Opening Previous CC Application

The Middle East Airlines Forum forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  kenzeee    On:  Thu 14th October, 2021 at 19:24
kenzeee
Ghana
#2  Qatar Airways Opening Previous CC Application  Posted 14/10/2021 at 19:24
Hello, have you received a call or an email from QA with regards to your interest to proceed with your pursuit of an offer with the airline??
Share your expectations as uncertainty looms so high with what the outcomes may be. Share your next contact time with us. I got my call at the end of last month and expecting a call back in a month's time...
         Jump to Top
riri96
South Africa
#3  Re: Qatar Airways Opening Previous CC Application  Posted 27/10/2021 at 05:55
In reply to post #2...
I also recieved my call last month, no other contact regarding my previous application. I reapplied on the new website with my old email address and did my sonru interview last week. Hopefully they will invite us to the assessment day when they see our email addresses.
         Jump to Top