- Ryanair Training course 24th June
- Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2021
- Maleth Aero A330 Cargo Cabin Crew
- Passport validity Ryanair Cabin Crew
- Staff travel help
- freebird airlines
- Training course 3rd June Manchester
- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment

Qatar Airways. Am i going to receive regret email?

Author
  Topic Started By:  Leochacinv    On:  Thu 20th February, 2020 at 19:46
Leochacinv
#2  Qatar Airways. Am i going to receive regret email?  Posted 20/02/2020 at 19:46
Hello! Successfully passed The OD and AD on January 11th for cabin crew with QR. After that I was asked to send my photos...
Then i was asked to repeat them, a week after most of the people that passed the AD with me were asked to repeat them.
Most of the people that passed the AD with me have received the email to upload the medicals... But i haven't received anything, they even got calls from QR. One Person got a regret email a couple of days after he repeated the pictures.
I haven't gotten the regret email but neither the medical email. Also, i declared that i have a cousin working as Cabin Crew and last week they sent him an email asking him if we were really cousins

Does anyone knows what does that mean?? Am i going to receive a regret email? Or worse, never receive anything again? HELP PLEASE
         Jump to Top
Mist
#3  Re: Qatar Airways. Am i going to receive regret em  Posted 21/02/2020 at 06:10
In reply to post #2...
I repeated pictures two times as well, however, my medical mail was received two months after repeating the pictures. And most of my friends have already flown to Doha. Yes, you can get regret mail even at photo stage, but trust me, it is rare, you'll be accepted, don't worry.

One of my friends and her twin sister both working as cabin crew and there is no problem in declaring. They sent him an email just to make sure, you really are his cousin, and he has no objection to give you a vouch. Joining Qatar Airways takes a very long time for some people, so don't worry even if you were the last person in your batch. Wish you all the best!
         Jump to Top
Leochacinv
#4  Re: Qatar Airways. Am i going to receive regret em  Posted 08/03/2020 at 05:37
In reply to post #3...
I already got the photos received email!! Is it possible to get rejected after this.?
         Jump to Top