profile image
jonweavill
Problems getting in to virtual assessment day
profile image
jonweavill
Hi all,
Quick question. I was due to have a virtual assessment day last Tuesday. I had downloaded the Microsoft teams app & followed all of the instructions EasyJet sent.
After having successfully logged into the portal when I clicked on the link to the video & indicate the group I had been allocated it took me to Microsoft teams. I entered my name & received a message someone would let me in shortly. After that nothing happened. I called EasyJet’s helpline who were extremely helpful but couldn’t understand what had gone wrong. I was rescheduled another virtual assessment later that day & had the same problem. I called again & they were very helpful & emailed me today with an assessment day next Tuesday.
I am using an iPad & iPhone X with the latest software installed. Has anyone else had the same problem & if so how did you get around the problem.
Many thanks ?? ??
profile image
Jalen Nikolas

Financial application users can access their business app account and click on the dollar sign to begin the balance checking process. However, sometimes they can face problems getting in to virtual assessment day and therefore they can take steps to get the help of financial services executives without any delays. Just check for hiring a programmer for a startup now. Users can talk to them regardless of time to get a solution. Browsing the web, you will find exclusive rights regarding security and trustworthiness of cooperation. However, it takes a few minutes to read the feedback of previous customers and start searching for the best option.

profile image
Nabena

Hello, am also facing same challenges i haven't been able to log in to my assessment 

profile image
Jalen Nikolas

Unblock YouTube with veepn and access your favorite videos from anywhere. With its military-grade encryption, https://veepn.com/blog/how-to-get-unbanned-from-omegle/ keeps your data secure while providing fast streaming speeds. Enjoy unlimited access to YouTube with veepn and browse privately without restrictions.

profile image
Jeff Thorsen

I often have problems in some programs. But most often they are with my son, who is on the phone around the clock. That's why I decided to come here https://theteensafe.com/snapchat-spy/ to find out about applications that help control your child's phone. Now I don’t worry about him because I see with whom he communicates and what he does.

(edited)
profile image
mudasirsaleem

Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. article Submission

profile image
frank sievers

This post is important to you. Your VPN is working because when you check, you can see my IP address on the https://veepn.com/blog/how-do-i-know-if-my-vpn-is-working/ website. This shows that you are using a secure connection to hide your IP address from websites and other devices, making it difficult for them to track you on the Internet.

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  511 -
0 511 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 9 months ago
15 8.65k 9 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar
Amsterdam Base applicants
3  2.89k 1 year ago
3 2.89k 1 year ago by Alex reynolds

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 week ago
718 4k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.81k 3 years ago
27 193.81k 3 years ago by juankax
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.49k 1 year ago
162 634.49k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.56k 1 year ago
93 408.56k 1 year ago by David_Hume