profile image
FlyHigh2005
Potential Skin Care Range for Flight Attendants!?
profile image
FlyHigh2005
Hey lovely people!

So, I work for a company called Clicks Research and we recruit volunteers all over the world to test free products! All we ask for in return are honest opinions on the products that we send out. Feel free to check us out! www.clicksresearch.com

I thought it was worth posting on here to let you all know that one of our clients have approached us with the prospect of launching a new skin care range specifically for flight attendants.

As per our clients request, we're currently recruiting flight attendants who match the below criteria:

Job: Flight Attendant
Home country: United Kingdom

Participants shall be sent 6 skin swabs which they will use during their shifts and then send back to us. These skin swabs shall then be used to try and adapt a skin care range that is tailored for those of you flying sky high!

I have to say, this is up there as one of the most niche panel requirements and study designs I've ever received from one of our clients but it sounds like a really interesting project and I'm excited to you be a part of it. You could be a part of creating a new skin care range by joining us and our client on this journey.

To join, simply register at www.clicksresearch.com and be sure to click the link in your activation e-mail to ensure that you have activated your new Clicks Research account (don't forget to check your junk/spam folder). Next, please allow up to 24 hours to receive a study invitation e-mail from us. The link in your invitation e-mail shall direct you guys to a pre-qualification questionnaire to determine whether you are eligible to join this new study. The final step is to await for the swabs to be posted to you and for the study to be started.

I sincerely hope that this is something of interest to you and would love to be able to spread the word between all female flight attendants on this forum. Please note that there are limited places available on this study and so we can only apologise to those that don't get on the Study due to high demand.

Good luck! I can but hope that you're keen to join our world-wide community of volunteers to begin testing freebies and help us and our clients shape the product ranges of the future!

Big love,

Millie...x

(P.s As you will appreciate, I am unable to disclose any further information relating to our client and the project, as we strictly adhere to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Thanks for your understanding!)
profile image
goalken highlight

Thank you for sharing this information; it was quite helpful to me. moto x3m

profile image
Jessica Able

This clickresearch tool help me in some work, that's great, you should try one time to play 

Slope 2 unblocked
(edited)
profile image
alexanderleo

Well this is an amazing start i will suggest you to add some great covers and all discount code

profile image
su xeko

Everything is very open and honest, and the challenges are broken down in great detail. The information is without a doubt beneficial to have. Is my website extremely successful in terms of making money? Please take a look at this: wheel spinner

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Fun Stuff!

introduction
2  9.55k 1 year ago
2 9.55k 1 year ago by Maxwell Lord
Do you have a funny Cabin Crew...
8  15.15k 2 years ago
8 15.15k 2 years ago by Skyfaith
Fun quiz!
1  7.16k 5 years ago
1 7.16k 5 years ago by Hails2411
Cabin Crew Ball - Party in Ban...
2  7.07k 1 year ago
2 7.07k 1 year ago by Celine Dion
Can't Post Anything
4  7.31k 1 year ago
4 7.31k 1 year ago by Goodycs

Other topics for Miscellaneous

Cabin Crew Jobs Info on our new jobs service
51  204.96k 1 year ago
51 204.96k 1 year ago by Xenia Barnes
Anything else! Whatever takes your fancy!
5  29.68k 1 year ago
5 29.68k 1 year ago by ScottPi
Travel Agents and Travel Reps For all you travel industry people!
2  10.24k 9 months ago
2 10.24k 9 months ago by Raymond hicks arlo
Electrical Engineering Jons Starting a job in the electrical engineers industr...
0  0 -
0 0 -