profile image
user16937
Perfect Illusion
profile image
user16937
Good Morning everyone

Hope you can help me.
I have done my AD in November for Heathrow
Only 14 of us passed the first stage, 13 former Thomas Cook and me (no experience)

My interview went very well, with different examples provided, info about the aircraft, the company and fleet. Most of the time the assessors told me words such as "amazing, perfect, great" and at the end of the interview they told me "you are what we need in BA". After 3 days I got an email that I was UNSUCCESSFUL!!

You can imagine my sadness, and I'm still recovering for that as I have to wait 6 months to re-apply. Now i'm really scared to re-apply as I can easily fail again, even because they reject me again and they can find my name.

Any advice?

Thank you have e great day all

Tommy
X
profile image
EllenJo
I had 2 assessment days with BA and I failed each one, on my third one I managed to get it. It's completely different assessors each that I had and they were lovely and honestly I don't know what I did any different. Just keep trying!
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Sometimes it's a numbers game... recruitment of cabin crew is a beast of it's own, it is certainly not like applying for any other job - I believe it to be one of the most difficult jobs to apply for and I have recruited cabin crew myself!

The most important thing is to keep going and not give up or take things personally. Sometimes it's finding the right airline for you at the right time - you may be be perfect for one and not another or it might be a case of waiting the 6 months to go back a 2nd time and ace it. Remember that most people do take quite a few attempts at getting through, so that's perfectly normal and in real terms only between 3 and 5% of all candidates make it through each assessment, so be proud of how far you have come. You will learn from every assessment day and with perseverance you will get a cabin crew job...

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Cabin crew How to apply
0  58 -
0 58 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.69k 4 years ago
1 3.69k 4 years ago by kayliahngl

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.6k 1 month ago
126 958.6k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.32k 7 months ago
57 183.32k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.22k 1 year ago
113 543.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  334 1 year ago
3 334 1 year ago by Josie
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson