- Wizz Air - Norway
- Olympus Airways

Paris Hiltons BBF

Author
  Topic Started By:  stereomike    On:  Mon 16th March, 2009 at 10:00
stereomike
Groupie
#1  Paris Hiltons BBF  Posted 16/03/2009 at 10:00
Does anyone actually watch this all the time? I turned it on last night when I was bored and It made me laugh so much why these contestants take it so seriously. As if Paris would be friends with any of these people, when she had to get rid of contestants they started crying and I was like jeez get a hold of yourself lol. One of the contestants is from Doncaster though, my home town unfortunately lol LOL
         Jump to Top
fly_to_moon
United Kingdom
#2  Re: Paris Hiltons BBF  Posted 16/03/2009 at 10:26
I watch it!
If you look behind all the games and pranks it actually gives you a glimpse of what a smart cookie Paris is.

She makes her pocket money from being famous - this makes her a talking point in the UK.

The majority of the contestants were using it for their own gain so I am sure they would not be upset if they never see her again.
I drink, don't smoke - I like curry & go to the gym - I watch reality T.V. & read 'The Economist'. Fair enough I say!
         Jump to Top
stereomike
Groupie
#3  Re: Paris Hiltons BBF  Posted 16/03/2009 at 10:55
yeh but I dont understand why they cry lol, it made me laugh

Paris is hot but I would never date her (if i was given the chance lol) because I cant stand those kind of girls lol

Jump to Top
fly_to_moon
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Paris Hiltons BBF  Posted 16/03/2009 at 11:37

Yeah - she is a particular kind of Bird!

Was never something I would watch but I left it on one night while I was doing some study and now me and my partner are addicted!

You want to watch some of the first ones - some of the girls were so desperate for fame it was rib tickling!

I drink, don't smoke - I like curry & go to the gym - I watch reality T.V. & read 'The Economist'. Fair enough I say!
         Jump to Top