Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Online assessment

< Prev Next >
  The British Airways forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  Babette    On:  Fri 15th October, 2021 at 11:57
char_sky
#55  Re: Online assessment  Posted 28/10/2021 at 14:17
Everyone who had emails saying they got through to the assessment days… has anyone had an email yet with assessment slots? I’m hoping it’s tonight or tomorrow now as I don’t think it’s likely they’ll send out emails on the weekend! It’s been a week and three days since I had this email. I’ve seen someone comment on here that they already had their email… has anyone else had the same? And how many days did they give you until your assessment day?

I knowww they’ll get back to us soon and it hasn’t been a full 2 weeks yet but I’m excited!
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#56  Re: Online assessment  Posted 28/10/2021 at 14:46
In reply to post #55...
Hey! I haven’t had one to book a slot yet. I emailed recruitment to follow up but they said it will be around 2 weeks yet, I’ve been waiting a week and 1 day. Feeling the same as you! Very excited & patiently waiting. I haven’t done the assessment day online before, so intrigued! But I guess it will follow the same layout as if you were there in person. Let me know if you hear anything :)
         Jump to Top
Lucy-Anne2017
#57  Re: Online assessment  Posted 28/10/2021 at 22:13
In reply to post #49...
Hey!

Have faith.. I personally think they have so much to do at the moment. I have been in the hold pool since January 2020 (because of covid) and 2 weeks ago received an email saying that they would be in contact with a offer of employment and a training course start date, but still haven't heard anything. so could be they're still going through the people in there first?
         Jump to Top
kay0900x
Groupie
#58  Re: Online assessment  Posted 01/11/2021 at 18:03
Anyone heard back yet regarding interview dates?
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#59  Re: Online assessment  Posted 02/11/2021 at 10:16
In reply to post #58...
Hey! Not yet, I’ve been waiting 2 weeeks. I don’t think anyone has been given a date yet who has just applied?
I think they’re issuing contracts to 2020 applicants first.
My crew friend said they were recruiting recruiters so may take a little time, just got to sit and be patient.. easier said than done as I’m refreshing my emails 100x a day!
Good luck
         Jump to Top
Q4Fly
United Kingdom
#60  Re: Online assessment  Posted 02/11/2021 at 11:01
In reply to post #58...
I've still not heard back either - hopefully we hear something soon! The wait is torture isn't it
         Jump to Top
Renza
United Kingdom
#61  Re: Online assessment  Posted 02/11/2021 at 11:01
In reply to post #58...
Hi,
Nothing yet. I think they must be busy. Fingers crossed it won’t be long.
Keep checking your email
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#62  Re: Online assessment  Posted 02/11/2021 at 11:26
In reply to post #60...
It really is! Fingers crossed we all hear this week
Also does anyone have any idea how the virtual assessment day works?
I’ve done it in person, but not sure how this would work online with the group task and role plays? x
         Jump to Top
heathersoph
#63  Re: Online assessment  Posted 02/11/2021 at 16:02
In reply to post #52...
Hi!

Have you heard anything yet?

I also applied for the position with attestation on the 13th October and I haven't heard a single thing since... its killing me
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#64  Re: Online assessment  Posted 02/11/2021 at 17:53
In reply to post #63...
Hey, not yet! Feeling exactly the same as you. Days feel like years refreshing emails all day every day x
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >