Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Online assessment

< Prev Next >
  The British Airways forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  Babette    On:  Fri 15th October, 2021 at 11:57
dean77
United Kingdom
#45  Re: Online assessment  Posted 25/10/2021 at 12:05
Hi. Congratulations for those getting through to the next stage. Can I ask, after the online assessment (the scenarios and maths questions) are you invited to their assessment day and is this all done online? So there's no assessment day at BA HQ? Thanks in advance :)
         Jump to Top
Sky Mark
#46  Re: Online assessment  Posted 26/10/2021 at 08:36
Hi, yes that's correct, everything is done on line, so the group exercise, presentation, role play and interview.
I believe the only time you would need to go to their HQ would be for uniform fitti ga nd the training.
         Jump to Top
Neil_H
United Kingdom
#47  Re: Online assessment  Posted 26/10/2021 at 09:49
Hello, Has anyone has the email to book an assessment day yet? It’s been 8 days and the wait is killing me!! Haha
Edited 26/10/2021 @ 10:45 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
char_sky
#48  Re: Online assessment  Posted 26/10/2021 at 14:28
They said they will start emailing people with assessment dates in the next two weeks, had the email 8 days ago too so hopefully by the end of this week we will start getting emails!
         Jump to Top
Neogalleyhateaccount
#49  Re: Online assessment  Posted 26/10/2021 at 23:05
I think that person is right - if we haven’t heard by now we’ve probably been rejected.

To be honest with myself, I think I needed a push not to go back flying. I was so burnt out last time round. Maybe it’s a sign
         Jump to Top
A380queen
#50  Re: Online assessment  Posted 26/10/2021 at 23:06
I hate to say it but I think that if we haven’t heard back by now we’ve been rejected.
         Jump to Top
skygirl2007
#51  Re: Online assessment  Posted 27/10/2021 at 11:49
Hi, does anyone have an online assessment centre tomorrow morning? I was told the Teams link would be sent 24 hours before but I haven't received it as yet..
         Jump to Top
riley2002
Groupie
#52  Re: Online assessment  Posted 27/10/2021 at 20:07
Yeah it’s a little sad we’ve probably been rejected. Not sure why they haven’t said so yet either. I was former BA crew for years and left with a clean record. I’ve got long haul experience with Finnair and Norwegian. Just unsure what their reasoning is on it. Who knows. Just like to know either way. It’s coming up on 3 weeks since I applied.
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#53  Re: Online assessment  Posted 28/10/2021 at 09:42
Hey congratulations to those who have got through. I’m still waiting for an assessment day date. Keep positive!!! I have been waiting since 20th October, so not two weeks yet. But try keep positive & update eachother if we hear anything! Don’t lose faith yet x
         Jump to Top
A380queen
#54  Re: Online assessment  Posted 28/10/2021 at 10:52
In reply to post #52...

Originally posted by riley2002

Yeah it’s a little sad we’ve probably been rejected. Not sure why they haven’t said so yet either. I was former BA crew for years and left with a clean record. I’ve got long haul experience with Finnair and Norwegian. Just unsure what their reasoning is on it. Who knows. Just like to know either way. It’s coming up on 3 weeks since I applied.
aw man I feel for you! I also left BA with a clean record but who knows their reasoning. I blame those terrible aptitude tests!
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >