Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Online assessment

< Prev Next >
  The British Airways forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  Babette    On:  Fri 15th October, 2021 at 11:57
Emi__96
United Kingdom
#34  Re: Online assessment  Posted 20/10/2021 at 15:55
Guys if I withdraw the application and apply again even though I already did the assessment do you think I’ll be disqualified immediately? Since I’d have the same name etc? Bc I just realized I didn’t upload the GCSE file (or in my case the equivalent from my country)
         Jump to Top
_Clau_
#35  Re: Online assessment  Posted 20/10/2021 at 16:02
I applied with attestation on Wednesday. Did the online assessment on Friday and I received an email on Monday saying that I was successful.

@Emi__96 I wouldn't withdraw your application. Just be a little patient.
         Jump to Top
_Clau_
#36  Re: Online assessment  Posted 20/10/2021 at 16:02
I applied with attestation on Wednesday. Did the online assessment on Friday and I received an email on Monday saying that I was successful.
         Jump to Top
Emi__96
United Kingdom
#37  Re: Online assessment  Posted 20/10/2021 at 17:23
What documents did you guys upload besides the CV if I may ask? For those who applied to heathrow with attestation?
         Jump to Top
_Clau_
#38  Re: Online assessment  Posted 20/10/2021 at 17:37
CV and Cabin crew attestation.
         Jump to Top
Emi__96
United Kingdom
#39  Re: Online assessment  Posted 20/10/2021 at 18:06
Oh okay thank you! Well I’ll stop bothering you guys haha thanks for everything! And if I don’t receive anything! Good luck to you all and kill it at the assessment!
         Jump to Top
Ezydance101
#40  Re: Online assessment  Posted 22/10/2021 at 23:15
In reply to post #39...
Has anyone had a rejection yet or a reply from online tests? It’s been a week now and heard nothing???
         Jump to Top
Emi__96
United Kingdom
#41  Re: Online assessment  Posted 23/10/2021 at 00:10
Some people have received emails saying they passed, others, like me, haven’t heard anything since finishing the online assessment ??
         Jump to Top
riley2002
Groupie
#42  Re: Online assessment  Posted 23/10/2021 at 08:51
A few of my friends have asked about their applications and we’re told they don’t have any updates for them for them. I have a feeling if you haven’t heard it’s probably a rejection and they’ll just send a mass email once recruitment has closed - that happened to me at Aer Lingus Manchester recruitment, I got a video interview and then they just said they’d got the crew they need and rejected everyone.
         Jump to Top
Emi__96
United Kingdom
#44  Re: Online assessment  Posted 23/10/2021 at 09:29
Yeah but I would just like to know where I went wrong you know? Like it says on their website we’re always gonna give you a feedback. And yeah it happened the same to me with aer lingus. I’d like to know whether it was my CV that wasn’t good enough or if I totally botched the assessment online
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >