Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Online assessment

< Prev Next >
  The British Airways forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  Babette    On:  Fri 15th October, 2021 at 11:57
Regina9
#13  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 12:39
In reply to post #12...

Originally posted by Emi__96

I just finished my assessment and received the feedback as well and it completely contradicts itself on various points, it says you seem to be like this and then in the next paragraph it says the opposite. And it also contradicts with the answers I gave on the actual assessment.

I received the feedback and I disagree with it. It’s saying that I’m better to take decision by myself and that I don’t accept or give feedbacks when during the assessment behavioral questions I always picked the ones that were promoting the team work and the open personality.

Just weird
         Jump to Top
char_sky
#14  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 14:09
I’m feeling exactly the same as you guys, my feedback wasn’t the best… it was quite confusing. when do they usually get back to you with assessment day dates if you’ve got through?
         Jump to Top
riley2002
Groupie
#15  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 14:32
Not sure how long the wait is. Someone on the previous page said they got invited to an assessment day online or something. Who knows what they’re doing.
         Jump to Top
clara725
Groupie
United Kingdom
#16  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 17:42
In reply to post #15...
Ive just received an email saying that I passed my online assesment! :)
         Jump to Top
fap
#17  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 18:01
In reply to post #16...
I did my online tests 2 days ago, and got the email today saying that I passed this stage as well. In a couple of week they will send an invitation for an online interview. Feedback from online tests were really disappointing, one of them saying I was not the ideal candidate for a cabin crew role, although I've been flying for 16 years now and love my job! I thin they will not consider only those tests.. fingers crossed :)
         Jump to Top
clara725
Groupie
United Kingdom
#18  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 18:15
In reply to post #17...
Ahh yaaay! well done, congratulations :) my feedback was the same. Hopefully see you virtually next month! I'm using my phone and sio its very hard to type hahaha .. but yes guys don't focus on the feedback, hopefully I'll see you all virtually soon.
         Jump to Top
kay0900x
Groupie
#19  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 18:22
Also just received an email saying they’ll contact me within two weeks with an assessment day!!
         Jump to Top
TA1998
#20  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 18:40
In reply to post #12...
Mine was completely the same, it said i would prefer to work on my own rather than a team (which i do not) but then said I am strong at building relationships with others
         Jump to Top
Emi__96
United Kingdom
#21  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 18:40
In reply to Regina9, for some reason it doesn't let me reply to your comment.

Yes! The same happened to me! I always prioritized teamwork and accepting feedback and then I read on the test feedback that I don't like receiving feedback? like what?!

I was so frustrated yesterday because I didn't understand where hat feedback came from considering the answers I gave during the assessment. It also said that i don't like to follow procedures and I ALWAYS said that it was extremely important to follow them.

If they base themselves on the feedback well I'm obviously out, and it wouldn't even be a right description of myself, it's like we were clicking A and the system understood Z.
         Jump to Top
Sky Mark
#22  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 18:40
Just got my email to say I've passed too, I thought I'd messed up.
I didn't receive any feedback after I'd completed mine on Friday.
Anyway, I'm pleased I've passed, here's to the next part and good luck all
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >