Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Online assessment

Next >
  The British Airways forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  Babette    On:  Fri 15th October, 2021 at 11:57
Babette
#2  Online assessment  Posted 15/10/2021 at 11:57
Anyone else struggling to open the online assessment? Emailed recruitment twice and haven’t heard back yet

I still haven’t been able to open the assessment! Been emailing with recruitment all week. Can I ask what devices you have all used? I have tried my iPad, iPhone, iMac, a Samsung tablet and an android phone and still I get “start failure”
Thanks x

*Finally done it! After withdrawing the application and re-applying! Good luck everyone.*
Edited 19/10/2021 @ 14:29 Revision #2
         Jump to Top
Regina9
#3  Re: Online assessment  Posted 15/10/2021 at 17:38
In reply to post #2...
Hi I did mine with no issues.

The only problem is that when I finished everything I received an “assessment feedback”
Is that normal or is a way to say that I’m not good enough for the position?

They didn’t even send the classic email to say “thank you for completing the tasks, we’ll let you know soon” …
Edited 15/10/2021 @ 17:39 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
_Clau_
#4  Re: Online assessment  Posted 15/10/2021 at 19:02
Hi,

The same thing happened to me.
No problem completing the online assessment. I didn't receive an email either. Just had a download feedback message on my screen when I finished the online assessment.
         Jump to Top
kay0900x
Groupie
#5  Re: Online assessment  Posted 15/10/2021 at 19:05
In reply to post #3...
I had this too. Also I found the maths questions to be ridiculously hard! Never had questions like that before when applying for crew
         Jump to Top
riley2002
Groupie
#6  Re: Online assessment  Posted 15/10/2021 at 21:20
I think the feedback is generic and you'll get a response either way. When I looked at the applications it said I can still withdraw mine.
         Jump to Top
Regina9
#7  Re: Online assessment  Posted 15/10/2021 at 22:36
In reply to post #5...

Originally posted by kay0900x

I had this too. Also I found the maths questions to be ridiculously hard! Never had questions like that before when applying for crew

I hope they are going to double check our cv and other experiences because my online assessment was just a shame lol
         Jump to Top
Sky Mark
#8  Re: Online assessment  Posted 16/10/2021 at 10:09
In reply to post #5...

Originally posted by kay0900x

I'm so pleased someone else found those maths questions difficult! When I finished I thought I've completely messed it up.
Here's hoping I selected the correct answers!

I'm answer to original post, mine was OK when I clicked on it.
         Jump to Top
TA1998
#9  Re: Online assessment  Posted 17/10/2021 at 19:08
Glad to see I wasn’t the only one who struggled with the assessments! Hopefully the feedback is just generic cause it was a shambles
         Jump to Top
Katie46
United Kingdom
#10  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 10:51
In reply to post #2...
I have an online assessment booked in November. Had an email to say link will be sent to me approx 1 week before assessment date.
Have you now done your assessment?
If so what can I expect?? Is it like an interview??
Thanks
         Jump to Top
Emi__96
United Kingdom
#12  Re: Online assessment  Posted 18/10/2021 at 10:52
I just finished my assessment and received the feedback as well and it completely contradicts itself on various points, it says you seem to be like this and then in the next paragraph it says the opposite. And it also contradicts with the answers I gave on the actual assessment.
         Jump to Top
Next >