profile image
pacheco28
Norwegian LH LGW
profile image
user16937
I fly for a proper airline, that has a union that supports its crew, that the airline has to run any changes via and they are decided by the members not imposed by the airline regardless... that has a proper crew room for its crew, that has a decent uniform (and not a mix of 2. Not to mention 2 different uniforms on one fleet when a crew member transfers) that does not fall apart after 5 days use. An airline that respects its passengers and crew and does not offer the answer to lack of catering as “ tell the passenger to email in the complaint”
I work for an airline with proper staff travel that can be used with other airline and where staff are offered upgrades by check in and not by the flight crew depending on what he feels like... I work for an airline who do not put safety at risk by giving crew as little rest as legally needed to save money... maybe if they had not grown to fast, to quick they would be in better position.

I could go on but the subject of Norwegian, for now is boring me...
profile image
JclassFlyer
Little evil foreigner? Oh dear. No hun I’m English and clearly there was nothing wrong with my English as you you were quick to respond such a racist little remark. Goes to show what type of person you are. You probably don’t work for any airline at all. Just a sad little old man who sits behind his screen, piggy backing on Norwegian. Let’s be real here, you was fired. Your clearly not bored of Norwegian as you say because your always on Norwegians posts and threads. Do everyone a favour and get a life. Spending too much time living at your mums house, in your dirty room behind your computer screen. Do you realise there is a world out there?. I feel sorry for you. The only evil little person here is you. Living in your fantasy world of flying for a “proper airline” HAHAHA LAUGHABLE.
profile image
user16937
Now are you actually the same person...as in one post you are “ user87906 “ and now suddenly you are Jclassflyer... strange.
As for your English... if you read back the post I was referring to, maybe you will see, once you have read it again that it’s not correct... and even in this post you have made some strange grammatical mistakes... so maybe it’s you hiding behind something... maybe the fact you are not British...
As for living with parents, not sure that would be possible considering both are 6 ft under... but then again you would not of known that before making that very evil disgusting suggestion.
I have been flying as crew now for over 35 yrs... more than likely starting before you were a twinkle in your unfortunate mothers eye...
I am on the case of Norwegian as I feel that wannabe cabin crew (as well as the public) need to know what a joke they are as an airline, that you are not actually employed by Norwegian, your rights are next to Nil... not to mention the conditions you work under.. they are an accident awaiting to happen.. I just hope my friend is not on the unfortunate aircraft that comes to a sticky end due to lack of proper training.

The only last thing I have to say to you is ... I do not feel sorry for you... as you and Norwegian/OSM deserve each other.. maybe in your spare time you can be Jade Bishops little side kick.
profile image
jknox
I Think the only wannabe here is you hun.
profile image
user16937
Think what you like ... I know the truth... I just feel sorry for all the poor (poor being quite a good description) crew who feel working for Norwegian is a good career move ....oh well we will see who is laughing when your in the dole queue and I am jetting off on a Boeing to somewhere warm in oh say the Caribbean ...
profile image
jknox
You can’t go preaching about unions and fair treatment, then go and wish another airline go bust so you can laugh at everybody being made redundant.

You obviously aren’t crew, and if you are you can’t love it that much because judging by your other posts you seem desperate to join Qantas or ANZ or Finnair, seems you also got declined by Flybe so your current airline can’t be THAT good, right??

Or is it all imaginary?
Get a grip. Toxic human being.
profile image
user16937
What ever... like I said.. I know the truth..
profile image
A54Y
Constructive replies are invited, anyone with an axe to grind should keep their comments to themselves.

Thank you
profile image
JclassFlyer
As mentioned before, there are engine issues with the 787, which Singapore airlines found on the fan blades, this has called for a world wide inspection of engine checks. To ensure the safety of aircraft and crew. Norwegian being an all 787 fleet has had some planes grounded which has held back the recruitment process for the new starters. Please be aware to be patient. It it’s a very challenging time for the company. But safety must come first. You could be in the pool for a good while. You will receive updates later down the line.
profile image
user16937
Good Morning all.

I have passed my AD in April and got the email of the holding pool.
I heard about the aircraft situation.

Does anyone know when they will start to call the new starters?

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.41k 4 months ago
71 986.41k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.25k 1 year ago
113 543.25k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.35k 7 months ago
57 183.35k 7 months ago by annaliona
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 7 months ago
4 3.78k 7 months ago by Taira