profile image
pacheco28
Norwegian LH LGW
profile image
pacheco28
Good morning guys,

It’s my first post here and basically I had my AD on 1st of April, I left there around 2pm and at 6pm I already had an email from Osm saying that I passed. So I done what they asked.. I applied for a US Visa, passed drugs test, EASA medical test, criminal records and stuff.

And two days ago I received an email saying

‘Further to your offer of employment I am contacting you to confirm your continued place in our holdpool

What this means for you:

We will continue to process your pre-employment checks for your Norwegian and Gatwick ID’s
Once a course place becomes available, we will be in touch to offer you a position – on either an initial or conversion course as applicable.
You may remain in our holdpool for up to 12 months’

At the AD they said that they would start the training at the end of May so I don’t really know what to expect. Does anyone know when the training is going to start?
profile image
SFlyHigh22
Hey babe

I work here atm, its because we are over staffed and due to the max planes being on group they are using the LH dreamliners for those routes so we have less aircraft and too many staff.so they are holding back training for a little while. Nothing wrong with your application. I know its annoying but be patient.
X
profile image
FLY20100
What's your favourite perfume / aftershave? Tell me and I'll let you know if I can get a match in our range for much cheaper.

I have a huge range of Ladies and Mens Fragrances available

Message me for list with prices from £14.50

All items are delivered via DPD
profile image
user16937
It’s because so many crew leave Norwegian due to the conditions etc that they need constant stream of replacements .... I would look elsewhere myself if you something .. take it. Norwegian won’t be around for long ...
profile image
Quastie1
I applied way back in December, was asked to complete the test, which I did, received an email acknowledging my application, and my Status is “In process.” Why haven’t I heard from them?
profile image
user16937
Norwegian are over crewed, suffering huge losses and today have been offering business responses like unpaid leave, career breaks and part time ... so chances are recruitment is on hold for at least this yr...
profile image
sharpsmith
Hi
I've had the same email from Norwegian
Apparently there was a course at the end of Maybut then I received an email to confirm my place in the holding pool, even although they were asking about my CRB check as they wanted me on the course!
profile image
user16937
Like I said, why would they carry on with an future recruitment when they are asking as many currant crew as possible to take unpaid leave for 3,6,12, career breaks and part time as they are over crewed....
profile image
user16937
@happy2Fly. You always seem to be on here with your poisonous attitude against Norwegian. Was you previously employed by them and then fired? Spill that tea girl!

Unlike some irrelevant people on here *cough cough @Happy2Fly” I work for the company. We was due to have the new starters join in Months that they offered you. Breaking news came out that cracks were found on Singapore’s airlines 787-10 Dreamliner engine fan blades. This has now been called for a world wide immediate engine check of the Trent engines. Four or Norwegians planes are on the ground undergoing inspection for safety and security. Sadly this news came as you guys were about to start training. With the planes on the ground this means we have too much crew for the time being. So the quicker Rolls Royce does their inspections the quicker planes can be back in the air and you guys can start your training courses.

For now the holding pool is where you shall be and whoever was successful will be contacted when the time arises. Could be months.
profile image
user16937
Which is what I have been saying in a nutshell.... and no you little evil foreigner ( I am assuming that by the awful use of the English language in your post) I was not sacked ... but my friend unfortunately has had to suffer at the hands of the incompetent OSM/Norwegian idiots and the some what lack of any decent structure within the airline... told when and how much leave you can have, one rule for one and another for someone else ... all daily occurrences at the disaster known as Norwegian....

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  59 1 month ago
1 59 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.33k 7 months ago
57 183.33k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.23k 1 year ago
113 543.23k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.33k 4 months ago
71 986.33k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Middle eastern airlines Any query related to middle eastern airlines would...
2  388 -
2 388 -
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  334 1 year ago
3 334 1 year ago by Josie