profile image
Rosalía Fernández Perales
No replies.
profile image
Rosalía Fernández Perales
Hello everyone!
I'm kinda new to this forum, but I needed some feedback from more experienced people. I'm a 28 year old girl from Europe. I was working as a flight attendant for a low budget airline for a little over a year, my contract ended just five months ago. I've been applying to other airlines since this summer and I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I've applied to over 40 airlines or recruitment companies in Europe, almost all of them to no avail. The only positive reply that I got was from SAS Ireland, but they rejected me as soon as they saw that I did not have the pre-settlers agreement thing for the UK. I've got the C2 certificate in English (my mother tongue is Spanish), a bachelor's and master's degree and I know a bit of German. My CV reflects all of this and the pictures that I send to the airlines that request them are shot with a professional camera. I don't know if it's bad luck or what, but just wanted to see if the people in here had some advice regarding application processes...
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
I would say, that is pretty normal for right now! There has been a mad rush of airlines starting recruitment and the whole process is changing. Some airlines will be 'testing the water' so to speak, to find out how many crew they may need and how many people actually apply... some new airlines are starting... some are just taking back crew on unpaid leave or redundant crew. Cabin crew recruitment is always a tough process and the current confusion and sheer amount of applications, will no doubt make things difficult. But don't be despondent, this is just the start and it is good practise for when airlines figure out their numbers... hopefully, by the end of the year things will be clearer!
profile image
mary coca

Very nice and useful website for me. I have gathered a lot of valuable information for myself.

coloring pages

(edited)
profile image
fitzgerald durham

hi everyone, have a good dayWould you like to join the slope 2 unblocked game with me? I want to know if you or I are the winner of this match

Other discussions going on within Experienced Cabin Crew

Dissertation Survey
4  3.65k 1 year ago
4 3.65k 1 year ago by Thomas Richard
Dissertation Survey. Cabin Cre...
2  3.41k 1 year ago
2 3.41k 1 year ago by Alan Luiz
Research - Managing Gender as...
12  3.11k 7 months ago
12 3.11k 7 months ago by annaliona
Missed call from Emirates airl...  I misse a call from Emirates, checked the number...
4  1.2k 1 year ago
4 1.2k 1 year ago by Samantha
in-flights sales research Hi, we are developing a project to enhance in-flig...
0  68 -
0 68 -

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.49k 4 months ago
71 986.49k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.88k 2 months ago
126 958.88k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -