- Middle Eastern Lifestyle
- Qatar Airways Opening Previous CC Application

No replies.

Author
  Topic Started By:  rosi_182    On:  Tue 12th October, 2021 at 09:49
rosi_182
#2  No replies.  Posted 12/10/2021 at 09:49
Hello everyone!
I'm kinda new to this forum, but I needed some feedback from more experienced people. I'm a 28 year old girl from Europe. I was working as a flight attendant for a low budget airline for a little over a year, my contract ended just five months ago. I've been applying to other airlines since this summer and I'm not even exaggerating when I say that I've applied to over 40 airlines or recruitment companies in Europe, almost all of them to no avail. The only positive reply that I got was from SAS Ireland, but they rejected me as soon as they saw that I did not have the pre-settlers agreement thing for the UK. I've got the C2 certificate in English (my mother tongue is Spanish), a bachelor's and master's degree and I know a bit of German. My CV reflects all of this and the pictures that I send to the airlines that request them are shot with a professional camera. I don't know if it's bad luck or what, but just wanted to see if the people in here had some advice regarding application processes...
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: No replies.  Posted 14/10/2021 at 06:06
In reply to post #2...
I would say, that is pretty normal for right now! There has been a mad rush of airlines starting recruitment and the whole process is changing. Some airlines will be 'testing the water' so to speak, to find out how many crew they may need and how many people actually apply... some new airlines are starting... some are just taking back crew on unpaid leave or redundant crew. Cabin crew recruitment is always a tough process and the current confusion and sheer amount of applications, will no doubt make things difficult. But don't be despondent, this is just the start and it is good practise for when airlines figure out their numbers... hopefully, by the end of the year things will be clearer!
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top