New Recruitment Open 2019
profile image
happydays123
Link to Facebook group for 2019 applicants
https://www.facebook.com/groups/623227118084873/
profile image
Alex1987
hi there,

can you please let me know how many hours a Qantas cabin crew can work in a month? And how the salary works - I know there's a basic salary and an additional hourly pay.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
profile image
jonnihayman
Has one one heard back from the online interviews? My application still says processing so I’m guessing that Qantas are still looking at them
profile image
Lily
Hi Jonni,

No I've not heard anything since submitting my interview questions last weds, i'm sure we'll start hearing something soon! good luck!
profile image
TashaCarter
Originally posted by @jonni
Has one one heard back from the online interviews? My application still says processing so I’m guessing that Qantas are still looking at them

Can I ask, where do you find out if your application is still processing? Is there some sort of portal?
Thank you.
profile image
FlyMLP
Typing myworkday into my browser brings up the Qantas site where I applied. If you relogin you should be able to see your application :)
profile image
ANDREEA TOMA
Hi there! When you mention very good package pay what do you mean. The info I got online on glassdoor mentions somewhere around 1600-1800£ per month. I hate complaining but I don’t think for me it’s gonna be a stept forward if this is the case. I worked for ek for 7 years and after all the destionations and the incentive i m trying to see if it would actually be a step forward in this career that I love or I should change and move on to something else. London is a great city to live in and i think I would never get bored but it’s also an expensive city and I don’t wanna use my savings to do that. Qantas as well seems to be a great company to work for but I’m trying to figure out if it would be a stept forward or not. Loved the video on youtube from Sam Chui about the London to Perth flight. It’s actually what convinced me to apply .
profile image
Geena8989
Originally posted by @Crewinthedesert
Hi there! When you mention very good package pay what do you mean. The info I got online on glassdoor mentions somewhere around 1600-1800£ per month. I hate complaining but I don’t think for me it’s gonna be a stept forward if this is the case. I worked for ek for 7 years and after all the destionations and the incentive i m trying to see if it would actually be a step forward in this career that I love or I should change and move on to something else. London is a great city to live in and i think I would never get bored but it’s also an expensive city and I don’t wanna use my savings to do that. Qantas as well seems to be a great company to work for but I’m trying to figure out if it would be a stept forward or not. Loved the video on youtube from Sam Chui about the London to Perth flight. It’s actually what convinced me to apply .

was it mentioned if in this 1600/ 1800 £ is there any allowance included?
profile image
Karl Hargreaves
I just received invite to assessment centre in London

Good luck everyone!
profile image
flyingsince93
Hey everyone,

I’ve got an invite to an assessment day as well for early November.

Was wondering if anyone knew what kind of rosters they have at Qantas?
How many trips and days off per month?
I don’t live in London, so also wondering if it’s easy to commute?

Thank you :)

Other discussions going on within Qantas UK Forum

How Get Travel Details Qantas...
1  6.06k 4 years ago
1 6.06k 4 years ago by corecovery
Qantas assessment day February
4  6.41k 4 years ago
4 6.41k 4 years ago by PAULINA CZUBIN
Qantas training accommodation...
2  6.79k 1 year ago
2 6.79k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Qantas Training - March 2020
1  5.8k 4 years ago
1 5.8k 4 years ago by jenny873lakdj
Start date 11/04/22 Hey 👋 anyone else due to start this day for busin...
9  2.16k 1 year ago
9 2.16k 1 year ago by Nabena

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.11k 1 year ago
162 634.11k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.34k 11 months ago
39 427.34k 11 months ago by Aaron