profile image
TheFieldings
New Recruitment Open 2019
profile image
tarzanet
Hi , I imagine you're currently working for Qantas UK, so you're probably the best person to answer. I haven't found any specific information about tattoo during the application. I know there's the general rule of no visible tattoo but I wonder if they let you cover it. I read an interview of a Qantas spokesman saying all visible tattoos are to be covered, but it's nothing official. The point is that I have a tattoo on my wrist which is not visible in uniform but it could stick out if I raise my hand. I'm currently in the process of removing it but it will take quite a long time. In the while I could cover it with plaster , or just a watch. Do you reckon it would be acceptable for Qantas? Btw...if I don't make it to the AD my question is of course useless, but just wondering...:) Thanks
profile image
tarzanet
Hi guys
just got my email and it was a no.... this is a big disillusion for me and quite hard to understand. I meet all the requirements with years of experience in customer service and being able to fluently speak several languages. Being completely based just on the resume, I don't think that there's a lot I can do or change waiting to reapply who knows when. So it's probably the end of my dream to work with Qantas.
I suspect my age played a major factor (I'm 42 now). I know that there isn't any maximum age limit, but I'm sure they prefer younger people, and this is not gonna be any better if I ever decide to reapply..;)
Anyway, good luck to everyone else who applied
cheers
profile image
darrencrosby
I have just received my congratulations email and through to the next stage anyone else?
profile image
crew2017
Hi guy did anyone else receive an email to do an online questionnaire?

I only applied last night and this morning they send me an email asking me to do the online questionnaire apparently this is the next stage of the recruitment process.

good luck everyone
profile image
Lauren Yates
Hey, I got an email this morning saying I’m through to the next stage and to compete an online questionnaire I’m guessing they’re doing this instead of video interviews, I’ve already started it, but it’s really good as there is no time limit and you can save and come back to it, some of the questions are quite difficult though and I’m struggling.

Good luck everyone.
profile image
Lily
Hi everyone, I too applied yesterday, and this morning received the email for the next stage! I'm going to try and start it now, nice that we can save, and come back to it...

I don't really know much about the flying schedule with Quantas, does anyone have any ideas what it's like to work for them?

Thanks!
profile image
dgill
profile image
flyhighgirl17
Originally posted by @laurenmxry
Hey, I got an email this morning saying I’m through to the next stage and to compete an online questionnaire I’m guessing they’re doing this instead of video interviews, I’ve already started it, but it’s really good as there is no time limit and you can save and come back to it, some of the questions are quite difficult though and I’m struggling.

Good luck everyone.

I received the email too, and I sent off the questionnaire. The questions were really hard though, so I don’t know if I answered them correctly with what they are looking for. Fingers crossed for an assessment day invite. Has anyone been invited in?
profile image
Dinsread
I've just filled in the online interview, not sure age is an issue as I'm 48 next month!
I flew for EK 22 years ago and have had no flying experience since. I'm looking to get back to it now my children are older.

Good luck everyone!
profile image
user16937
Does anyone got an answer after the online test?

Other discussions going on within Qantas UK Forum

How Get Travel Details Qantas...
1  6.06k 4 years ago
1 6.06k 4 years ago by corecovery
Qantas assessment day February
4  6.41k 4 years ago
4 6.41k 4 years ago by PAULINA CZUBIN
Qantas training accommodation...
2  6.79k 1 year ago
2 6.79k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Qantas Training - March 2020
1  5.8k 4 years ago
1 5.8k 4 years ago by jenny873lakdj
Start date 11/04/22 Hey 👋 anyone else due to start this day for busin...
9  2.16k 1 year ago
9 2.16k 1 year ago by Nabena

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.51k 10 months ago
64 248.51k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.1k 1 year ago
162 634.1k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle