- 2Excel Recruiting

Mile High

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Douchbags7    On:  Sun 14th January, 2007 at 21:25
Skydream
United Kingdom
#31  Re: Mile High  Posted 12/05/2007 at 23:12
I am so in love with dan. God that man is sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell in love with John in the first series. Dan is a Dr now in Holby City and Captain Croker is in Emmerdale.

I think the ending of series 2 was a letdown!!!! It was such an anticlimax I feel cheated.

My favourite episode is when Poppy is on her training course. I just wanted to knock Janice out!!!! oh and come on cabin service is more than how to talk raising your voice in the right area. And what is with the sunbathing topless on the wing? really makes me laugh
Another day another dollar$$$
         Jump to Top
Sylphie
Australia
#32  Re: Mile High  Posted 15/05/2007 at 16:58
They show this at midnight-ish here in Aus. Love it. I've seen each episode tons of times!

I love Poppy. She's so naive that it's cute.

Janice is so annoying, nice legs but Thumbs%20Up
         Jump to Top
cgam181
Groupie
United Kingdom
#33  Re: Mile High  Posted 16/05/2007 at 13:17
Still love Mile High, even the repeats.  It's strange seeing people in different things, Janice is in The Bill now, but can't help thinking she is going to walk into the station in her Fresh uniform !!!
         Jump to Top
Pilot_Nanny
#34  Re: Mile High  Posted 21/05/2007 at 15:01
SO they're not doing a third season? I know for obvious resons they can't bring back all the characters but it's be cool to have a new batch of trainees... I do think they could have used some of te episodes better to explain things more, it all seemed a bit rushed in the end (e.g., the final episode could/shoud have been done over 3 or 4)

ALthough surprising i think they way they handled Will was good, and Lorna as always is sooooo cute!!! Even though I swung between thinking her man was either sweet or a complete w@anker, I think they really did suit each other in the end.

*Sigh*

What on earth am I going to watch now?!

PN x

~~John Bryson's Handcuffs~~
              ^_^
         Jump to Top
cgam181
Groupie
United Kingdom
#35  Re: Mile High  Posted 21/05/2007 at 16:24
I would love to see a third series.  I know it would be strange with different crew, but it could still work !!!
         Jump to Top
Skydream
United Kingdom
#36  Re: Mile High  Posted 22/05/2007 at 12:10
I think if mile high made a 3rd series it would end my marriage!!!!! I bought both series box sets from amazon and have hardly seen my husband. I have been glued. I also think the very last episode was rushed. It would have been better to see everyones reaction to Leannes death.

Just a few silly questions though. Whats the aircraft door supposed to be? that red handle to arm/disarm is a bit crap.

How on earth did Janice and co train on the 747 so quickly? and also the flight crew Dan and co how did they fly both the 737 and the 747? sorry to ruin everything its just us cabin crew notice everything!!!! lol 
         Jump to Top
altitude
#37  Re: Mile High  Posted 23/05/2007 at 13:01
omg leanne dies i dont have a clue what happens in the ending can someone pm me thrn ending .... which one is will o brian? and where did the 74s come to fresh hahaha
good luck to everyone!!!!
         Jump to Top
Skydream
United Kingdom
#38  Re: Mile High  Posted 23/05/2007 at 14:37
Hiya

Fresh merges with a long haul carrier called Goldstar. The name changes to Fresh global and Fresh Europe. They have the 737 on Fresh Europe and 747 on Fresh Global.  This merger brings new crew. Rachel, and Lorna. ( a few others but cant remember them as they dont last long)

Will O brian is the blonde guy who is really camp. He is so funny.

Leanne dies by hitting her head in the fwd galley whilst trying to resusitate Captain Nigel Croaker. The plane goes off the end of the runway or something. The whole episode is a bit rushed to be honest.

Jump to Top
Pilot_Nanny
#39  Re: Mile High  Posted 23/05/2007 at 16:26
Yeah, I'm so picky too. I kept saying "yeah right!' to sooooooo many things!! But.. I still love it, daggy or not!!

The other thing iwas pissed about (besides no more Hot Dan) is they never tel you what happens to Rachel either. Like, they just leave it hanging so you never know if she gets home or not. And sad as it may be, I think it would have been nice as Skydream said to see reactions of other crew. (Next time maybe we just need a wee little "Spoiler Warning" for those who haven't watched it yet!! :p)

It's funny though, you'd have thought something would have happened to Lorna seeing as she was in the flight deck with no seatbelt on (as far as I can remember) oh and Janis too!!! The annoying part was, bloody Nigel lives to tel the tale!! (again!!) I tell you, that man had 9 lives!!!

Oh well.

PN

~~John Bryson's Handcuffs~~
              ^_^
         Jump to Top
Skydream
United Kingdom
#40  Re: Mile High  Posted 23/05/2007 at 17:46
Oh Im sorry about not posting a spoiler warning. For those of you that haven't seen it. You dont actually see anything. Sorry again
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >