- Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2021
- 2Excel Recruiting

Mile High

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Douchbags7    On:  Sun 14th January, 2007 at 21:25
flyboi88
#21  Re: Mile High  Posted 01/02/2007 at 00:02
does this repated series have the original music or the edited music like the dvds?

Wannabe Forum Moderator / Moderator Group
         Jump to Top
K19MBY
United Kingdom
#22  Re: Mile High  Posted 04/02/2007 at 18:23
I think i remember wathing one episode of this.

Think il get my boyfriend to sky+ it so i can watch it.

When i watched it i couldnt tell if it was lifelike because i knew nothing about cabin crew. I find Hollyoaks the same, the stuff that goes on in that programme has me shouting at the TV because its so unreal.Embarrassed
         Jump to Top
Douchbags7
United Kingdom
#23  Re: Mile High  Posted 04/02/2007 at 18:48
lol on tonight
SKY THREE EVERYONE AT 10PM shouldnt really been watching cause im flying tomorrow got to get up about 8am lol o well

Jump to Top
jazzyj
United Kingdom
#24  Re: Mile High  Posted 04/02/2007 at 23:04
I just watched it. Man, I love this show!! Was a bit more serious tonight I thought, what with the whole 'is he my kid/isn't he' and lehan's secret son being shown to us. and her having to 'whore' herself to pay for his welfare. oh and the robbery for the cocaine etc. yeah, a pretty serious episode. but still entertaining none the less!!!
i actually find hollyoaks very realistic. having been to university, those storylines are on the whole pretty similar to what university life was like. some of the other tihngs are obviously exageratted to make it entertaining. love hollyoaks too though!!!
Touch galley, touch trolley...see how many times you can do that without serving anybody whatsoever
         Jump to Top
Pilot_Nanny
#25  Re: Mile High  Posted 07/02/2007 at 06:49
Just bought season one and watching it on nightstops, hahaha, yes it's silly and OTT, but hey, some airline crew ARE like this!!! (Just ask my mate who works for EK, she swears KC, Will etc are based on her flatmates!!)

PN
~~John Bryson's Handcuffs~~
              ^_^
         Jump to Top
Kittycat
United Kingdom
#26  Re: Mile High  Posted 16/02/2007 at 03:22
I thought it was so so funny! I love it. Wish they'd do another series but with the ending the way it was (won't spoil it for those that haven't got that far) I don't think they really can.

My non flying friends actually believe we are all really like it! Think it's fab!
         Jump to Top
CaptainB
United Kingdom
#27  Re: Mile High  Posted 24/02/2007 at 03:22
I love Mile High, makes the wife cringe when she see's it though (she is apparently afraid some better looking air hostess with an interest in aviation that she doesnt have will run off with me), she works with teenage boys for a living...

I particularily like the fact that it isnt entirely realistic to how airlines really work, it makes it more entertaining, in my experience, in the "front room" about 9/10 flights are entirely uneventful, for real action we need these shows!
Inbetween My World & Yours >>> Within GMT Most Of The Time...
         Jump to Top
VickieB
Groupie
United Kingdom
#28  Re: Mile High  Posted 25/02/2007 at 17:20
Loving Mile High.......did anyone see it last sunday on sky3???? They had to make an emergency landing!! Even tho I know its not real, I got goose bumps when I heard the words we all dread BRACE BRACE Disapprove
         Jump to Top
Pilot_Nanny
#29  Re: Mile High  Posted 10/05/2007 at 03:51
Well about 2/3 of the way thru Season 2 (why is there so many discs in S2 and only a few in 1?? LOL)

Anyway all I'll say is, they develop Janis in an interesting way... i kind of like her a lot more now than I did before.

And may I say, I went thru a phase of thinking Dan isn't that much but I've changed my mind - he's well hot and that ep where he's running around with a shirt off... mmmmm nice!!! Embarrassed

PN

^_^
         Jump to Top
Pilot_Nanny
#30  Re: Mile High  Posted 11/05/2007 at 01:29
WTF?! Wtf was with that ending???? I take it there/s no more after this??

Am well pissed off, I mean it was ok but wtf? Talk abbout completely diverting from the 'style' of a show...!

^_^
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >