- Language used at Assessment Day

Mile High

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Douchbags7    On:  Sun 14th January, 2007 at 21:25
jazzyj
United Kingdom
#11  Re: Mile High  Posted 18/01/2007 at 00:02
I remember to watxch it tonight on sky three...i really enjoyed it. Fresh Air - that makes me laugh he he! it is just as cheesy as footballer's wives aint it, but the characters are good! it was the episode where marco gets lost in alicante and cant get back to valencia. felt sooooo sorry 4 him!!! good job its not like that in reality eh?!
Touch galley, touch trolley...see how many times you can do that without serving anybody whatsoever
         Jump to Top
Maverick
Groupie
United Kingdom
#12  Re: Mile High  Posted 19/01/2007 at 14:46
tell me about it can you imagine having a stopover on a alicante flight the arline would be bankrupt
         Jump to Top
jazzyj
United Kingdom
#13  Re: Mile High  Posted 19/01/2007 at 17:39
ha ha ha yeh right!! mind u i cant tell you the amount of times i hoped for an unscheduled nightstop somewhere...it never materialised! lol

what i didnt get was how half the crew flew back from valencia, while the other two girls stayed while she got married? who operated the flight home with that bitch purser?! ha ha
Touch galley, touch trolley...see how many times you can do that without serving anybody whatsoever
         Jump to Top
Douchbags7
United Kingdom
#14  Re: Mile High  Posted 22/01/2007 at 10:33
watching last nights 1 ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL the amount of things ppl were doing like the scottish 1 in the toliet with that man lol
         Jump to Top
jazzyj
United Kingdom
#15  Re: Mile High  Posted 22/01/2007 at 16:51
have there only been 2 series of this?? or have only 2 series been released on dvd?
         Jump to Top
user4134
#16  Re: Mile High  Posted 25/01/2007 at 04:05
I was actually wondering if there had been or is going to be a series 3? I am currently watching series 2 (again) on dvd. I miss the flying, although I cant say that it was anything like mile high.
         Jump to Top
star boy
#17  Re: Mile High  Posted 28/01/2007 at 01:02
Love the way they report for an early pmi and then nite stop!!!EHH not in this world!!and also the one where jack falls from the door and they are bringing the catering on at the L2 door!!!!!they havent researched enough and im also sure that i saw an eposide where they where boarding throught the r1 door!!!! I do love though!!!!!!
         Jump to Top
cgam181
Groupie
United Kingdom
#18  Re: Mile High  Posted 28/01/2007 at 22:33
I love Mile High, not many people watched it on Sky One, but now it's repeating on Sky Three it seems to be more popular.  Sky +ing it as I type !
         Jump to Top
jazzyj
United Kingdom
#19  Re: Mile High  Posted 29/01/2007 at 00:35
Yeah, I didn't have Sky One but always wanted to watch it so now its on sky three its the perfect opportunity! tonights episode was good, but honestly if CC really did wake up bollock naked in the cabin trainer in front of a load of new intakes i think there would be more serious repoercussions! or maybe im being naive ha ha!
         Jump to Top
MYTFan_Dan
United Kingdom
#20  Re: Mile High  Posted 29/01/2007 at 19:25
It is only 2 series, but the 2nd one was split in half I think. I doubt there would be a third unless they found a few different stories to put into it as lets face it they did more things in 2 series than an experience flyer would do in their lifetime! LOL
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >