profile image
Outsider380
ME Airlines Updates
profile image
Outsider380
Hi guys!
For anyone looking for positivity, here are some news recently realised.
Fly Dubai has announced that ALL of their staff who were on Unpaid Leaves will be back by the end of 2021. The first refresher training will start in June and different sessions will occurs until October 2021.
On the other side, Qatar Airways called back some redundant pilots. They also asked their Boeing pilots to postponed their Annual Leaves, in order to meet the passenger demand expected for the next few months.
If anyone have other information, or some regarding Cabin Crew, feel free to share under that post !
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
I can confirm the above as of news yesterday... let's hope everyone gets back to the skies soon!
profile image
udtahyderabadi
Qatar airways started calling back redundant crew. I applied as a fresher last year, got through all the rounds (never received mail for medicals) and was put on hold. After a year of waiting, my whole shortlisted batch received a mail that our applications got rejected due to this unforseen circumstance.
Hopefully they start hiring with Freshers as well!
profile image
Outsider380
I’ve heard the same as well regarding QR redundant crews ! I’ve also heard it was a bit confidential, I don’t know if it’s true but it’s always a pleasure to hear good news !
Hopefully for you freshers will have their chance as well by the end of the year !
I’m personally an ex EK crew, who haven’t been made redundant but I left during the pandemic and I’m looking forwards rejoining. No idea when my turn to reapply would be haha. Looks like Emirates is even more secret than Qatar on that topic!
profile image
udtahyderabadi
Yes I guess it's all hush hush. But word gets around quick. And I felt I need to spread some positive news and hope in these times.
profile image
Outsider380
Sure ! It is always amazing to hear

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.08k 1 year ago
8 8.08k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.38k 1 year ago
93 408.38k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.45k 1 year ago
39 427.45k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.02k 8 months ago
266 595.02k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe