profile image
A54Y
LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
profile image
Trace89
Hi,
i've just been given a start date for the 28th as well! Do you know if anyone has started a facebook page yet? i found a few others but none for 28th x
profile image
bcathrine
I was the morning group on the 23rd July swell, I'm talking to someone from the morning session and we both don't have a start date. The torturous wait must be coming to an end, it's nearly a year since I applied for the job!!
profile image
AmieKD
I know! I applied in February last year :D
profile image
Natalie1991
We may have to start one!x
profile image
JenNorthy
unavita,

I think you can park at West Base, which is opposite Hatton Cross tube station, and get the bus from there to Waterside which takes about 15 minutes. Thats what I'll be doing on the first day of my training next week, as the staff at recruitment told me thats the best way. Parking is free which is good.

Good luck at your assessment day!
profile image
Trace89
Heya!
I'm just trying to start a facebook group for our start date but it wont let me make one unless i add people first by the looks of it. Would anyone starting 28th feb mind mailing me a facebook name so i can start a group please?
Thanks, Trace x
profile image
Trace89
Heya!
I've started a Facebook Group for the 28th Feb training course :) here's the link if you'd like to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412079709033446/
Trace x
profile image
Sophie05
Hi

Ok so I have read all the thread and it seems the topic is those who have had their AD's an are waiting on their training dates....I applied in march last year and still haven't even had an AD!!! Cancelled twice by BA last year and have had a few emails recently always with the same thing...you will hear in next few weeks about booking yourself onto an AD....is anyone else reading this in the same position, waiting on an AD after a year of waiting?!! Has anyone who has had these emails in last few weeks actually been offered an AD date? Thanks!
profile image
unavita
Thank you for the info JenNorthy! and good luck with your training!

Sophie, I'm in the same position as you, applied last January my AD was cancelled twice. BA have been emailing me about booking on soon etc. then I finally got an email on Tuesday inviting me to an AD which is on the 20th Jan. They are inviting people to assessments in date of application so if I applied in Jan and yourself in march then I doubt you'll be far behind. Although it's very frustrating my AD is in less than 2 weeks from the time they emailed me so I'd use this time to prep!
profile image
Gemlv
Hi, just wondered if someone could help me.

Had an email saying I was successful at AD in December, was just wondering if anyone knew how long you wait until you hear about training days? My AD day was 22/11/2013

Thanks

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.26k 1 year ago
162 634.26k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.05k 9 months ago
266 595.05k 9 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.61k 1 year ago
31 372.61k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron