profile image
A54Y
LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
profile image
prism
Originally posted by @ChesterGuy
Starting LHR MF on 3rd Jan 14 , reporting at Waterside. Are they not using Cranebank anymore???

We use Waterside which is our Head Office and most of our customer service training happens here. Cranebank is used mainly for Safety and medical training as this is where we have the full mock ups with slides and equipment etc.
profile image
ak.ba3
I've read some similar posts round here, but I would please like to know (specifically) how someone who can't afford a car (and probably wouldn't be able to drive on the left side of the road either...) can manage when commuting to LHR at very odd times (say 4/5am) from a nearby town. Are the TFL night buses safe (to wait for and to ride on) for a female alone at 4am? The BA mixed fleet is kind of a dream, but I'm quite worried about this - and using taxis every time doesn't seem very affordable...
How have you coped with this?
Many thanks!
profile image
ssinclair
Not checked on here for a while but do we still estimate that the November AD's will get a start date around July/August?

Cheers
profile image
pearls
Who is starting training on 24th Jan 2014
Anyone starting training in Mixed fleet on the 24th? please get in touch?
profile image
Pukeko
Spoke to recruitment today & it sounds as if some more course dates may be issued quite soon. ADs of late July & Aug should hear soon but course dates could be anything from March to June.
profile image
paprika
Thanx for the information....can't wait to receive the call...my ad was on july 19th.
profile image
Flyboygavin
Ah, this is what I'm going with! :( I hope it's sooner than August though but I don't see that it will!!
Another 6 months stuck in the world's worst job! At least this is something to look forward to!!!
profile image
CCJ
It depends on what area you live in I would imagine.
profile image
ssinclair
Okay thank you!

Nice to check on here every now and then just to remind us that we still have this to look forward to. That November AD seems an age ago now lol but still can't wait to get started. Totally new for me! So long as it happens this year but obviously sooner rather than later.

: )
profile image
kim123
As an ex BA cabin crew member - I wish you all the best of luck flying with such a wonderful airline. If you need any advice before your interview check us out at gocabincrew.com.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.68k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.68k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.42k 1 year ago
162 634.42k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.8k 11 months ago
64 248.8k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.52k 1 year ago
93 408.52k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.25k 9 months ago
266 595.25k 9 months ago by KL17