profile image
A54Y
LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
profile image
Ellie17
Hi Vicky319 I had my assessment day on the 28th November and just found out today that I have got my training date on the 12th march hopefully you will be soon! Xx
profile image
Bubbly_scots_lass
Hi guys I had my AD yesterday ! And it was great I loved it brilliant day meeting brilliant people ! I managed to survive staying the whole day ! Even though I thought I was off at the half way stage ! Just now got to wait for the answer !! All I can say is have fun get to know the others and be yourself !! I had a great day and the most pleasurable interview I've had !! Despite my nerves lol hope everyone who has an AD does well and if not don't. Give up dreams don't always come true straight away ! Just keep going too they do !!
profile image
Vicky319
Hi Ellie,

That's great - hopefully hear something soon. I'm not sure how many ADs were after yours so not sure when I should expect to hear. After 28th Nov, it looks like they had ADs on 16, 17 and 18 Dec. Not sure if there were any inbetween then but really can't wait to hear...

Maybe see you on that course!

Vic x
profile image
Sussex46
I had AD Dec 18 and been accepted awaiting course date exiting times! Hoping Viicky 319 has heard too by now. Anyone else out there ?
profile image
KristinaRose
Hi

I had my assessment date on 28th November and still haven't had a training start date!

Did you hear by email or over the phone?

Just want to know a date!

Thanks
xx
profile image
Vicky319
I think they usually email?

What did you get told in your interview about when courses would be? I got told Mar / Apr. I would think they'd try and give 8 weeks notice for referencing etc. but that's just my guess!
profile image
KristinaRose
Funnily enough i have just recieved the email! Got a start date of 19th March!

It came through as an email :)

Thanks xx
profile image
Dshevlin87
Whoop!! Just got my training start date of 19th March! Cannot wait! :-) anyone gonna be on this course? X
profile image
Vicky319
Hi Dshevlin87,

When was your AD? Mine was 18/12. Would be nice if I was on that date but I'd just be happy with any training date!

profile image
Dshevlin87
Hi! My AD was on the 16th December so they're getting pretty close to your date. I'm just hoping I know some people on the course! Would be a bonus, though my AD colleagues seem fairly quiet forum wise. :-( x

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.32k -
0 1.32k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.62k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.62k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.24k 1 year ago
93 408.24k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.11k 1 year ago
162 634.11k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.68k 2 years ago
27 193.68k 2 years ago by juankax
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.39k 4 years ago
10 67.39k 4 years ago by user16937