profile image
brighton_rocks
General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet
profile image
ex-flyer
Hi there

BA do not offer part time to New Entrants only full time.

Once you have been full time and passed your probation you are able to express a preference for part time but unfortunately it is not guaranteed.

There are many current full time crew who would love to have part time.
profile image
sky_flyer
Originally posted by @Jolalaharvey
Hiya I’ve just been informed Friday by email that I was successful with ba mix fleet cabin crew, with a start date in Jan 18th ( training), this is a full time role but I really want part time, what’s the best way of getting this? Do I contact ba now? Yr advise would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Jo

BA does not offer New Entrants part time contracts.

You have to join on a full time contract then after you have passed probation you are able to express a preference for part time. This is not guaranteed and indeed there are many current full time crew still trying to get part time!
profile image
Libbatee74
Hi guys, I've been given a conditional offer with BA and have just submitted all my info for the screening process, i recieved an email saying they would be conduction a financial probity check as part of the screening process, I'm really worried about this as I have a ccj from jan2014 (it will drop off my file in Jan 2020) I wasn't even aware of until out of curiosity as to what financial info they would have access to i checked my credit score online and saw it and now I'm terrified they will withdraw their offer of employment as a result of this ccj? I've worked for 2 other airlines previously and ive never had a financial probity checks? Please can someone advise me on what to do or what the outcome may be for me?
profile image
Alex2705
It honestly isn't very intrusive. 1 CCJ shouldn't make a difference to your job, I'm sure you'll be fine.

--

Ex Mixed Fleet Crew.
profile image
CABINCREWES
Hello!I’m thinking of applying for BA but i’m Concerned about what kind of “look” they are actually looking for.I’m 18 obviously with no previous experience but with tons of excitement to start to work as a cabin crew!and i’m 180cm but 78,7 kg so i’d Be on the edge of “healthy” would that be a problem?Hope someone ca help me
profile image
pepe1205
Hi there,

I've been where you are before and now I'm flying across the world for over a year with BA already. If you want any further info about what working for BA is like, follow me on Instagram or message me there @pepelareina

profile image
a_bc249
Hello all, wonder can anyone shed some light on what is a typical roster and life like for a World Class crew?

Thanks
profile image
robyn2k16
Anybody here apply for the World Class Mixed Fleet Experienced Cabin Crew with EASA Attestation? I got invited to assessment more than 2 weeks ago and they haven't posted any slots yet.
profile image
brublonde
Hi all,

I have an assessment day for Monday 5th November and I am from the UK - I was wondering what type of passport do you need to have? Mine is a 1 year one.... will this be ok do you think? I am not sure what the requirement is for mixed fleet and passports.

Thank you!

Camilla
profile image
Redhead
Can anyone please shed some light on ""World Class" Mixed Fleet Experienced Cabin Crew with EASA Attestation" that BA is currently hiring for?
- is the World Class typical roster comparable to regular MF Cabin Crew roster?
- and is the World Class cabin crew salary really 25-29k a year, as it states in the job ad..?
Thank you!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.31k -
0 1.31k -
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.62k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.62k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
bmi & bmibaby All posts relating to bmi!
6  47.03k 5 years ago
6 47.03k 5 years ago by dgill
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.23k 1 year ago
93 408.23k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.33k 11 months ago
39 427.33k 11 months ago by Aaron
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.1k 1 year ago
162 634.1k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle