profile image
Flyhostess_69003
freebird airlines
profile image
Flyhostess_69003
Hi everybody !

I have a question about freebird airlines, I sent my application for a position of vip flight attendant, i pass succesfully the meeting text in skype .
So now, I have to make a two weeks training in Madrid, but I have to pay for it ( 1500 euros )
Does anybody in the same situation ?
I don't know why but i'm a bit afraid first because my meeting was just by texting in skype, and only one person is comunicating with me since the beginning...if someone is in the situation as me,please let me know.

Thank you very much !!
profile image
A54Y
Please check out this thread before paying anything:

https://www.cabincrew.com/forums/cabin-crew-job-scams/269038/1

Scams pop up all the time, read all the posts and compare any emails you have received to those posted.
profile image
A54Y
Also remember, no-one ever got a flight attendant job by text or email.

If it looks too good to be true there is a high probability that it is too good to be true.
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Absolutely so... it's a scam. If you look at the previous thread, you will see the connections in that training is in Madrid, you have to pay costs etc. They just keep changing the airline name.
Freebird airlines are not a VIP operator either, so therefore do not recruit VIP crew.
profile image
denica prase

You should research more carefully before making a decision, anything can happen duck life

profile image
jordan laris

Please check the authenticity before deciding. Maybe it's a scam because normally the training fee will be paid by the company if you become their employee. Think carefully so you don't 

(edited)
profile image
minion kiasas

Do you like to play games? With the challenge brought fall guys is a fun race that you may play with your friends or family after a long day at work. Everyone will enjoy this game because of its charming graphics and enjoyable gameplay.

profile image
Nestor Smith

Windows Update Error Code 80072EFE happens when your system is unable to check for Windows Update. This is a common issue and can happen to almost everyone. Fortunately, there are several methods that you can use to troubleshoot this problem. Read our blog to follow the step-by-step guide on How to fix Windows Update Error Code 80072EFE. 

[url]https://errorcodeassistant.com/microsoft/windows/how-to-fix-windows-update-error-code-80072efe/[/url]

(edited)
profile image
먹폴

I think your site is very good. I m growing up by looking at the articles on the site here. Succeed. 먹튀폴리스

(edited)
profile image
먹폴

I m leaving a comment on a good post. Please continue to give us useful information. 먹튀폴리스

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.39k 4 months ago
71 986.39k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.25k 1 year ago
113 543.25k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 6 months ago
4 3.78k 6 months ago by Taira
BA Cabin Crew LGW Training date for LGW
3  807 -
3 807 -