profile image
TashaCarter
Fb group for talent pool?
profile image
TashaCarter
I’m Luton base
profile image
JamesEJ11
Oh okay! I hopefully will be expecting something soon!

James
profile image
JamesEJ11
Hello!

Has anyone heard anything from easyJet? Last thing I heard was about 2 weeks ago I got an email to say since Boris’ announcement, they’re working through creating dates for training and will contact me by the end of March with dates if applicable to my base. I’m aware of others that received this email too.

Anyone else hear anything?

James
profile image
MIRIAM CEREZO LARA
Hi! From December I am in the talent Pool aswell, I got my Assesment day for the spanish bases, but since the end of December no news about them, is anybody here in the same situation? XXxxx
profile image
gb2021
Hi Tasha,

This sounds great, if one is made please let me know!

G
profile image
andreaccm
Any news guys?????
profile image
JamesEJ11
I’ve heard nothing, I don’t think many people have! I’m sure recent news on summer holidays have thrown a spanner in the works for recruitment and training dates for this season.
Added: I don’t think we’re going to have much clarity until the task force come back with relevant information regarding international travel on the 12th of April.Which leaves airlines hanging, leaving very limited time for training considering they must give you at least 2 and a half to 3 months notice before your given date.

Goodluck Everyone, hope we do hear soon
profile image
flyingguy1
Apparently the gov taskforce report has now been brought forward to April the 5th! Until then as you say I guess it's a waiting game :/
profile image
JamesEJ11
For anyone who is North of Ireland based, our health minister said today that summer holidays are ruled out which is exactly what we didn’t want to hear. We have no idea where we stand now. Fingers crossed, to think I thought summer travel was going to be good.
profile image
dragonitepalace
Guys don't give up hope! I got a call yesterday for Liverpool base with a start date of May 27th :) Also I saw several people with Luton base got calls too.
They are releasing dates bit by bit :)

Other discussions going on within Easyjet

ANY airlines with base-Paris,... Hi guys, I am searching for airlines that have hub...
0  480 -
0 480 -
Staff travel easyJet swap
15  8.65k 8 months ago
15 8.65k 8 months ago by KL17
Example of LGW roster
5  8.51k 1 year ago
5 8.51k 1 year ago by Olive Crago
Problems getting in to virtual...
7  4.62k 1 year ago
7 4.62k 1 year ago by frank sievers
Easyjet training
2  3.14k 1 year ago
2 3.14k 1 year ago by Arun Nagar

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.25k 1 year ago
162 634.25k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.6k 1 year ago
31 372.6k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.37k 1 year ago
93 408.37k 1 year ago by David_Hume