- 2021 Training Course
- Training Hahn 2021
- Wizz air video interview
- Wizz Air - Norway
- Language used at Assessment Day
- Olympus Airways
- Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2021
- 2Excel Recruiting

EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)

Author
  Topic Started By:  cim7    On:  Wed 11th November, 2020 at 16:05
cim7
Groupie
Spain
#1  EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 11/11/2020 at 16:05
A good opportunity to be part of the Easyjet world for both alumni and new entrants holding a EEA passport!

https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/cabincrew/moresearch.ftl?lang=en&radiusType=K&jobfield=8170751484&searchExpanded=false&radius=1%C2%A0&portal=101430233&_ga=2.240660547.1710039772.1605110644-1800025031.1597080218
         Jump to Top
lucav83
#2  Re: EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 12/11/2020 at 10:11
In reply to post #1...
Hello,

I've applied and I passed the on-line assessment (which is different from the previous one).
At the moment I'm waiting to pick the date for the video interview.
I'm glad to see that things are restarting :)
Good luck to all applicants!
         Jump to Top
ROFRAN
#3  Re: EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 12/11/2020 at 20:22
In reply to post #2...
Hi, how did you passed it the on-line assessment? ´cause i did and I failed which criteria have you chosen for the questions?
         Jump to Top
exvirgingirl
#4  Re: EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 14/11/2020 at 15:12
Congratulations Luca! Also i have past the online assesment and now waiting for an available date for a virtual interview.
Do you kow the basic salary at easy jet? I will have to relocate to Barcelona and I would love to know if is worthy
         Jump to Top
lucav83
#5  Re: EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 16/11/2020 at 10:36
In reply to post #4...
Hello,
I don't know the basic in Spain because i think has just been changed due to Covid-19, however I know that isn't that bad.
I think that it shoud worth a relocation.
But Malaga or even Palma would probably be a little better that Barcellona about rental prices.
If you don't have any particolar reason to pick BCN I would reccomend you to consider the other bases as well
         Jump to Top
cinelli3193
#6  Re: EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 16/11/2020 at 20:15
Hey guys, I have passed the online assessment waiting for the virtual interview.. Ayone able to pick a date?
         Jump to Top
frequentflyer2025
#7  Re: EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 16/11/2020 at 20:16
In reply to post #4...
Basic salary in the UK is around £800 during training and before deductions. With deductions you take home around £600 the first couple of months.****

* Delays with airside passes can delay you operating flights after training so you may have to live on the basic salary a bit longer.

** The deductions are for uniform and training and only for the first three months.

*** After your first year, the basic goes up to around £1100

**** Once you are flying you get your commission/flight pay a month in arrears.

With flight pay, night stop pay (rare outside of LGW unless you have an unscheduled one), and other payments, typical take home after tax is around £1300 - £1600.

The higher end is really down to how well you work your schedule With the right swaps, you can hit that and more every month but it sometimes takes some doing.

This is all in British Pounds obviously but not too dissimilar to most European bases. (French and Swiss bases typically have better pay/contracts and I've heard Portuguese crew say their contracts/pay aren't the best due to the economic climate in Portugal. but that might just be galley FM.)

Hope this helps.
ex EZY and Norwegian crew. Current: Private FA
         Jump to Top
Vero_nike
#8  Re: EZY is hiring in Spain and Portugal (seasonal)  Posted 20/11/2020 at 10:55
Hi everyone!

I'm waiting for a slot to be available for the Assessment day with easyJet Portugal-base.

Is anyone of you still waiting for a slot ?

Thank you
Greetings

Vero
         Jump to Top