profile image
Aspasia Mantzari
Eurowings-Interviews for cabin crew-Vienna base
profile image
Aspasia Mantzari
Hi everyone,

I need a few info about the interviews with Eurowings, as I have mine next week, and reading older posts discouraged me a lot.Why do they turn down so many applicants? Are they looking for something specific? What tips could you give me? Thank you in advance :)
profile image
albatross
Hi,
Can you speak German? From my experience I think that you need to speak German. It is a priority. A first question of a recruiter when we came into the room was if anybody could speak German and the majority of candidates spoke German and the recruiter was very delighted. I didn´t answer questions in German. That´s the first reason why I went home.
Well I didn´t have an impression that they´re looking for something specific. I think they want people who are flexible, have very good communication skills, confident behavior, great customer service skills and a good knowledge of foreign languages like Spanish and German. In my group were Spanish girls and candidates who live in Vienna and of course they speak very good German and all got through, they were also perfect in a self presentation and in working in a team.
Good luck :)
profile image
Aspasia Mantzari
Hi, thanks for replying . I don’t really believe that’s a good reason to turn you down, since they clearly say that German is not a requirement. I do wish they choose wisely , cause a lot of people , myself included , are gonna spend a lot of money to go to that interview . Thanks again !

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Interview cracking tips
2  3.86k 1 year ago
2 3.86k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.68k 4 years ago
1 3.68k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.48k 3 months ago
18 4.48k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 9 months ago
5 1.99k 9 months ago by Kiko
Study Impact COVID-19 pandemic...
3  4.92k 1 year ago
3 4.92k 1 year ago by Heather Rivera

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.17k 11 months ago
113 543.17k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.47k 1 month ago
126 958.47k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly