profile image
JKxo
Emirates Recruiting for Expo?
profile image
JKxo
Hi! Let’s open a discussion! Do you think emirates will recruit for expo 2020 (now happening in October 2021)? Here is my prediction.... I personally think they will recruit only those who they placed ‘on hold’ after terminating their contracts last year. Freshers recruitment will take place next year in 2022 (people who have not applied yet and those who are currently in digital interview stages). Let me know your thoughts! ;)
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Emirates are still in the process of letting cabin crew go - thousands have lost their jobs. I can't see anything happening anytime soon with recruitment. They may call back some of these crew if they up their current scheduled flights, but I think they will play it safe for the next 6 months and then reassess. The vaccination programme is going very well there, so that will no doubt help visitors to the EXPO - if the covid cases come down as well, then they might consider more flights on the schedule and need more crew but I think that will be the end of the year/early next year if it happens. I can't see cabin crew recruitment for fresh crew happening until summer 2022, but who knows what will happen by then?
profile image
Maurane
All that has been said so far is that, for pilots and cabin crew, the first one to be called will be people who are on unpaid leaves. Which makes sense since they are still under contract with the company. Then, they declared that they will hire ex staff who left the business, and after those two steps, they will hire fresh people.
That’s what some company’s leaders declared in a video forum on December

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.08k 1 year ago
8 8.08k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.02k 8 months ago
266 595.02k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.25k 1 year ago
162 634.25k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.75k 2 years ago
27 193.75k 2 years ago by juankax